The Mall (2)

We all arrived at the mall, and Lexi, Bella, and I decided to head to Valley of Fashion to look at the dresses.

"Aww, this dress would look great on you, Esther." "I am not so sure Lexi."

"O come on, try it on, Esther, please!" "Bella, you are not helping here." I was hoping to get out of it, but they both decided to give me the puppy dog eyes. "Fine," I said while rolling my eyes. "I will try it on." "Yay!" "You two are silly." "Yeah, but that is why you love us." Wow they are like my parents, the same mind. Still freaky!

"Ok, I am going to the changing room. When are you guys going over to see the dress on me?" "We will be over in a few." This time it was only Bella who replied. That's good. I don't have to get freaked out.

This store is so big that I ended up in a circle. I decided to head upstairs since I couldn't find a dressing room downstairs. Going up the escalator, I finally saw what I had been looking for. It felt like that took a whole year, but I think it was only fifteen minutes.

I stepped into the biggest stall since I was claustrophobic. Undressing, I took the other dress and stepped into it. Pulling it up over my legs, I got it to my chest. I was looking for the straps for about a minute when I realized that this dress did not have straps.

I walked out of the stall and looked into the mirror. This dress was beautiful. It was pink with red hearts all over it. It was perfect for the Valentine dance we were having Friday. Even though I hated pink, this dress would work.

I was about to look away from the mirror to text Lexi and Bella when I noticed two guys staring right at me. They had a smirk on their face, and I could tell you this, it was not a nice smirk. I thought I was done with all of the freaky stuff today. I decided not to think much of it since I would never see them again.

"Esther! We have been looking...!" Turning around I saw their shocked faces. "O my gosh, I told you that dress would look perfect on you!" "Ya Esther, you look gorgeous!" These people are crazy. I mean I know I look beautiful, but not gorgeous. "Thank you two. I am going to go get changed, and we can go pay for it." "Really! You're going to buy it? What happened to our friend?" "Yes Bella, I will buy it since you guys love it so much."

I got out of the dress and we all went down the escalator and to the cashier. "Hello, ma'am. I would like to buy this dress please." "Okay." I handed her the dress. She had a beautiful smile, but I could see in her eyes she was tired and stressed. "Okay, that will be sixty dollars please." "Here you go, ma'am." She swiped my credit card and handed it back. "Would you like the dress bagged." "Yes please." I decided to give her a smile, I felt like she needed it. She put the bag in the dress and handed it to me. I looked at her name tag. "Rochelle? That is a beautiful name." "Thank you." "You're welcome. Well have a blessed day."

We all three got out of Fashion of Valley and headed to Lacy's Boutique. We went to the dress shoes and immediately Lexi said, "Esther you should totally wear heels." "Lexi, unless you want Esther to break something, you should not suggest something like that." "Thank you, Bella; I finally got you on my side."

"O, look at these flats, Esther. They would go amazingly with that dress!" Just when I thought she was on my side. "Okay hand them over." I sat on the little stool the owners put out, and took off my boots to try the flats on. Shoot, they fit perfectly and they would go really great with the dress. They were silver with a big red heart for a type of bow on the top. I am just glad they are not white because white tends to get dirty faster.

Slipping them off and putting my boots back on, I noticed Lexi found a nice pair of heels that she liked, and Bella commented how she had decided to go with some flats she had at home.

"Alright, let's go pay for the shoes, and go get some ice cream. My treat." Bella was a great friend, I was ready for ice cream. "Okay," Lexi said while I just put a huge smile on my face.

Walking out, we decided against ice cream, and headed to Rose's Pretzels. I got a cinnamon sugar pretzel while the other two got a gross salt pretzel.

Finishing up with the pretzels, we headed out of the mall into the car. Driving away, I looked up and read the billboard sign for the mall. Fashion Valley, Buster Town. Sure is fashionable. I mean, it is huge and is beautiful.

----------------------------

A/N

So this is the first book that I am really trying and taking my time on. I hope you enjoy it as much as I have enjoyed writing it.

First thing:
I am trying my best to make things up, but I am not the best at making believable names, so some of the names I made up are from my family's help. My aunt is really good at it.

Second thing:
I am trying to get this book better than the rest of mine, so I hope you enjoy reading it.
Thank you for reading it.

Last thing:
😀😁😂🤣 I love emoji's. Without them, texting is BLAH. 🤠😊😃😆

Love you guys 😍😘