What happened to Esther? (13)

Esther POV: Friday @ 11:20 a.m.

Hex shoved me to the bed, and I burst into tears. Lord give me the strength to endure. Lord make something happen, so I don't have to give in to sexual immortality. After my prayer, I wiped the tears, and repeated Hebrews 13:6.

Hex strolled over to me when I heard someone shouting. "Boss! They are here!" "Alright, fine! Don't go anywhere sweetie. I will be back to claim what's mine." Hex opened the door, walked out, and slammed it. He was pissed.

Some time passed, and I was still stuck in this room. The door opened, and I started shaking. O, please God don't let it be him. Hex walked in, and Damien walked right behind him. Is my three hours up? "Here is the money Damien. As promised." "Come on, Esther it's time to go." I didn't need him to tell me twice. I got up, and walked towards the door. Hex grabbed my arm and whispered in my ear. "Don't think you got away that easy, I will be calling for you in a couple of days." I grabbed his hand and threw it off of me and walked out as calm as possible. His words; oh, Lord, give me comfort.

I was still walking out and I thought I would of gotten out of someone pulling me along, but before we were walking out of the front door, Damien turned around and grabbed my arm pulling me with him. "I bet you thought I would of let you run off. Sorry, I am not stupid." We entered the white van, and I sat on the floor. I wonder if I am still in Buster Town. No, I bet I am in Loser Town since I am here against my will.

The car parked and Damien opened the door. I stepped out, thinking of a way to run when he grabbed my arm and pulled me to the front door. Blast, I could have ran. We got inside, and he threw me in the room I stayed in. Jerk.