Chapter eight

Oh how I hate Monday's but it was back to school. I grabbed my hot pink book bag and headed out the door. You know what might make this school so much funner? Maybe a school dance. I mean seriously, it's like these teenagers didn't even know what the word party was. That party in the forest was so Lame. No balloons, no dj,and a small fire place.

The bell rung as I was in the middle of putting my stuff in my locker. "well, well, well, look who's late yet again" I turned around to see Logan putting things in his locker beside mine. what a quincidence as fate would have it.

"Logan, what a pleasant surprise!" I gave him one of my most awarding smiles. He glanced over at me then back at his locker and continued putting his books in his locker.

"Look I think we got off on the wrong foot, maybe we could be friends?" I offered. He tore his concentration away from his locker and scowled at me. his hair looked messy. Did this boy ever sleep.

"Like that's ever going to happen" He mumbled and I can't say I was shocked but I at least thought he would be friendlier. What an ass.

I took out a paper out of the front of my book bag looking to find out what What exactly my next class was. Science. Perfect.

I absolutely hated science. Especially werewolf science. It was more like witch craft than it was actual science. It was almost like a potions class.

I entered the class room and sat next to Max. At least we had a class together. Now time to conduct our next plan.

I took out a note book and wrote max a note.

ARE YOU READY FOR PLAN C

She gave me a weird look. She took out her pen and began to write me back.

WHAT HAPPENED TO PLAN B?

Oh yeah I forgot I hadn't mentioned that I had went back there and tried to redo our plan and failed epicly.

OH I TRIED, DIDN'T SUCCEED. NOW PLAN C, MEET ME AT THE LIBRARY AFTER SCHOOL

School was a bore, I finally had a class I actually liked. ART. The Art teacher was pretty cute too if i did say so myself.

Okay so plan C which i needed more information on which was why I told Max I wanted to meet in the Library. If he refused to be my friend I would just simply have to force it upon him.