Chapter 28

**Veronica's point of view**

I lay sprawled out next to Logan, he had one arm laying under my head and another arm across my stomach. I cannot believe I just had sex with Logan, I just had sex with the alpha. Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god. I just lost my V card to the one person I swore I would never lose it too. Good god what is wrong with me. Well clearly I was out of my mind right?

I looked over at Logan, he was just laying there staring at me contently and I felt so safe in his arms and for some reason I just wanted it to stay like this for ever. "Please marry me" He begged for the hundredth time. I groaned. Man this guy was so persistent. You would think he would have gave up by now but nope he hasn't. Every five minutes he would ask me that.

"well you're not getting up until you say yes" He growled pulling me closer to him. I groaned.

"Fine but I am not wearing a dress!" I yelled giving up. God why did I have to be stuck with the most annoying mate on the planet. Life was just so unfair.

"Yay!" Logan said excitedly.

"Did you seriously just say 'yay' ?" I asked him with a laugh.

"Why yes, yes I did." He said, kissing me lightly on my lips. I pulled him closer brushing my lips against his hungrily. It was crazy how he made me feel. One minute I hated him and the next I loved him and couldn't imagine life without him.

***********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

**FOUR WEEKS LATER**

Logan was off preparing the wedding ceremony while I was stuck in the bedroom with Max doing my hair. She pulled my hair up into a bun leaving extra pieces of hair out and curling it.

"Max I'm not wearing a freaking dress!" I yelled getting frustrated with her. We had been arguing about the whole dress thing for a while now. My stomach felt really queasy today for some reason. It must be the whole wedding jitters or something. I still can't believe I agreed to get married to Logan, especially considering how young we both were. I took a deep breath trying to calm my nerves.

"But you have too, the rule book says-"

"I don't give a damn what the rule book says, because I said i'm not and i'm not!" I yelled. I didn't mean to be so rude with Max. I loved her to death but I was so sick and tired of hearing about the stupid rule book and the stupid fountain of immortality book and I just wanted a freaking minute where I didn't have to hear about either one of those things. Plus I seriously was not feeling well today.

"Oh GOD" I said before jerking out of my chair, My hand over my mouth, I ran into the bathroom and got sick in the toilet. When I was done I flushed the toilet and walked over to the sink brushing my teeth and using half the bottle of mouthwash. I walked back into the bedroom and Max just stared at me wide eyed.

"What's wrong now?" I asked. Ironically I felt a whole lot better after I got all of that out. Thank god. I no longer felt queasy.

"I-I think you're pregnant" She said with a smile.

"AM NOT" I whined. She was totally wrong right? Think Veronica... when was your last period??

"Oh god.." I mumbled. Then all of a sudden I felt hot tears rushing down my face.

"Are those tears of joy?" Max asked.

"Do they look like tears of joy you idiot" Max simply pulled me into a tight hug. See this was why she was my best friend. I knew everything was going to be okay though. Because no matter what I had Logan, Max and My baby. I was going to be the best mom I could be and not at all like my father was towards me.

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

"I do" I said to Logan as the werewolf priest told Logan that he could now kiss the bride. Logan pulled me in his arms and lifted me off the ground before planting a kiss right on my lips. Man I loved kissing this boy.

"Hey Logan?" I said after he had put me back down on my own two feet.

"Yeah?" He asked with a smile on his face.

"I'm pregnant" I said. I think his reaction shocked me the most. His smile never faltered it just got bigger and he pulled me against him and whispered 'yay' in my ear.

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

FOUR YEARS LATER

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

"Mama Enzo hit me" My four year old daughter cried. Her blue eyes watering. I couldn't help but feel heart broken at that little face. With her blue eyes, blonde hair and slim cheeks. Sadly she looked more like her father than she did me.

"Did you hit him back?" I asked her. She shook her head no. Enzo was Max's little boy. Caroline was only a few months older than him. I had this gut feeling that the gods would have something speacial set for them in the future and I couldn't wait to see it work out.

I watched happily as Caroline pranced over to Enzo and smacked him right in the face as hard as she could, while glaring at him the whole time. Then she ran away while he chased after her. Me and Max simply smiled at each other with a knowing look.

I was happy for Max, even if Shayson still didn't like me because I still got us in trouble with our men from time to time. But like I always say, This town needs more fun.

THE END

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

A/N THIS WAS THE LAST CHAPTER I HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT. I JUST WANTED TO LET Y'ALL KNOW THAT THERE WILL BE A SEQUEL. IT'S GONNA BE CALLED THE ALPHAS BAD DAUGHTER AND IT WILL BE ABOUT ENZO AND CAROLINE I WILL MOST LIKELY PUT IT UP TOMORROW SO PLEASE COMMENT VOTE AND LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU WOULD LIKE MORE OF IN THE NEXT STORY!