Chapter 25

*Veronica's POV*

I woke up to Logan sprawled out beside me with his arms wrapped tightly around me. I couldn't help but relish in this moment. He was so beautiful when he slept, It was a shame he couldn't be that way all the time. Nope instead he had to be a total control freak with anger problems whom seriously needed to lighten up and have some fun.

"Hey Logan wake up!" I yelled into his ear. Which caused him to pull me closer to him, If possible, and glance around the room looking for a threat. Seriously did he have to do that all the time. Couldn't he ever just wake up like a normal person not expecting danger around every corner?

"what?" Logan said. getting up off of the bed and stretching out. He turned his wrist checking the watch. "Oh shit time for school" He mumbled before running out of the room. I walked calmly over to my closet and sifted through my clothes. I pulled off my clothes and pulled on a bright red dress that was pretty short and showed off my legs quite nicely.

I texted Max to pick me up for school and waited patiently outside the mansion. She had on a blue tanktop along with some kakhi shorts. She just really needs a new wardrobe. "Ready for school lovely?" I asked her before hopping into her car.

"wait where did you get this car?? OMG DID YOU STEAL IT? IN THAT CASE YOU GO GURL" I Screamed excitedly. Max shook her head like she thought I was the most craziest person she has ever seen.

"Of course not, it's Shayson's he had some kind of meeting to go to so he said I could borrow it." She answered simply. Damn. I thought I had been rubbing off on her but apparently not.

I turned up the radio and listened to FANCY "I freaking love this song!"

"First things first i'm the realist.

Drop this and let the whole world feel it

.........................................

You should want a bad bitch like this

Drop it low and pick it up just like this"

We pulled into the school parking lot and parked near the back. I hopped out of the car and walked into the school with Max tagging along quickly behind me. I walked towards my locker and put in the combination, jerking the lock open I stuffed my book bag inside.

"Why don't you ever take any of your books to class when you clearly bring them with you?" Max asked me.

"Because I don't need em I got em all right here" I said tapping my brain.

Max just shook her head at me. Shayson walked up to us and wrapped his arms around Max causing her to blush a deep red. "What are you ladies up to?" Shayson asked while glaring at me. It didn't take a scientist to know that he didn't care for me that much.

"That's for us to know and you to find out when it happens" I smile up at him. I wasn't short or anything but compared to him he made me look like I was. I grabbed Max's are and pulled her off of the boy toy and into the girls bathroom. I checked under the stalls making sure that no one was in here with us I walked over and locked the door.

"Okay so here's the plan" I whispered to Max. Her eyes got all big and she got that worried expression on her face like she always does when I bring up anything having to do with a plan.

"Oh come on Max, don't look at me like that we're not gonna kill some one and it's not gonna get us in trouble or anything." I said defensively. God why did everyone always think the worst of me all the time? Seriously I was just an innocent little girl not up to anything. nope.

"Well what's the plan?" Max asked furrowing her eye brows. Jeeze no need to get all up tight.

"We totally need a break from this oh so lovely cough cough boring werewolf community so I say we go to the human town on a shopping spree"

Max just smiled at me probably relieved that this plan wasn't chaotic or something.

"What about school?" She asked. I shrugged my shoulder. I grabbed her hand and marched us right back out of the school.

It was about a five hour drive to a human town but it had been totally worth it because the human clothes were so much more revealing than our werewolf clothes. Me and Max walked in and out of the dressing rooms like fifty times trying something new everytime. This was just what I needed a break from all this talk about how magical the fountain of immortality was.

Me and Max decided to hit a club after wards. The music was jamming and I told the bartender to keep the drinks coming.

A blonde guy walked up to me and Max as we sat back in our little corner feeling tipsy. Well I was feeling tipsy I wasn't sure if Max was or not.

"Hey you're werewolves." The blonde guy said. SAY WHAT NOW

"That's rude to say to the sexiest girls you've ever seen" I growled but I doubted he could hear me over the loud music. The blonde guy sat down next to me and whispered in my ear.

"I know what you are because I am a Vampire The names Liam" He offered me his hand and I shook it a big grin plastered on my face. How cool was that for me to meet a real live Vampire I didn't even think that they existed. Okay now I could die of happiness.

"Come with me" He said pulling on my arm. I shook his hand off. Obviously I was excited to meet a real live vampire but I wasn't stupid enough to go anywhere near him. I know what they like to drink!! The blonde guys stood up and pulled something out of his pants.

A silver small gun and pressed it in my side a little to hard for my liking. Max began to move but Liam shook his head in a threatening way and she stopped, laying absolutely still. This could seriously not be happening I mean the one time when my plan shouldn't have gotten us into any trouble look what it did. Good bye brand new clothes that I may never get to wear

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

*Logans pov*

I was at lunch when Max came running through the cafeteria with a petrified look on her face. Something was seriously wrong. Where was Veronica? weren't they like inseperable or something?

"V-Vampire kidnapped Veronica while we were in a club h-he had a gun I couldn't do anything I'm s-sorry Alpha" Max stuttered tears streaming down the poor girls face.

I felt my heart clench as her words finally sinked in. I called a meeting and made One of our professors look up all he could on vampires and see if we could determine exactly where Veronica was being held.

Finally the professor pulled me aside and said "Vampires are usually slaves to werewolves. they only do what they are told to do. They stay in underground sewers and caves. but since there are no caves I would look in the sewers if I were you." I Nodded my head and quickly gathered my people and Had them help me search the underground sewers.

There was only one werewolf I knew whom had a problem with Veronica and that was Tom Veronica's father.