Chapter 7

Heidi's pov

For the last few weeks (leading to almost a month now). Rose has locked herself away in our house we share. Locking herself away from the outside world and all the dangerous people like Cal, and her mother. I know that she felt safe and protected with us. But our house was not a safety house to hide or hoard under.

I know she has been thinking a lot lately about her past. And how she can learn from it. She had been writing stuff down in a journal. Her thoughts, her childhood, Titanic, Jack, and of course the future.

She wants to start fresh. With nothing to pull her back or bring her down. She was doing this all for her child. Her and Jack Dawsons child. She knew how much this would mean to him. Putting their child first. Her pushing back what happened in the past allowing light into her life again. She did that with him. And now she needs to do it herself.

She needs sort things out so she's ready to take the deep plunge in, so she can't get out. Now thats what I call commitment.

**

Me, Caitlin and Cathleen walked in a bit drunk from our night out. Our voices were singing in the roof tops. With Rose sitting quietly at the table dinner table writing in her journal.

"So..", she said finishing writing down her last sentence, "how was your night out?", she asked us.

"Good. Cathleen might of hooked up somebody", I said. As she blushed with her head down smiling.

"Who's  the lucky guy then?", she asked

"That's the point. She won't tell us who he is", Catilen piped up. Making Cathleens face go a tomato red.

"I can't even break her Rose", I said walking up beside her, "maybe you can try", I said in her ear. She just looked at me smiled. "If someone's gonna break her it's either you or me", I cleared up with her. Telling her that it was her chance to know who this mystery guy is.

"Come on. Who's the lucky guy?", she teased her

"I'm not telling you's anything", she defended herself

"Oh come on please", the rest of us begged like children wanting candy

"No!", she then walked into bedroom and we trailed behind her like news reporters, "no. Go away I'm not telling you guys anything", now she was getting annoyed.

"O come on Cath. What happened to always telling the truth? And never blocking us out?", I questioned her. She was on breaking point.

"Argh fine then", she then threw her nighty on the bed and took a deep breath, "he's picking me up tomorrow here at 6 o'clock", then rest of us then screamed.

"Please. Please don't do that when he comes", she begged us while we were hugging each other screaming jumping up and down with joy.

"Is their anything else we should know about him, so we can get all of this energy out before he comes?", Catie (Caitlin) asked her.

"No. Other than he gave me his number", she teased us while waving it in the air. Rubbing it in our faces. Rose was then quick to grab it and tried to make her escape. Cathleen then grabbed her arm and yanked her back. She then passed the number to me and I ran out the door and down the street to the nearest telephone box.

I immediately and quickly started to dial before Cathleen started to hassle me. Making me drop the piece of paper, while me and her were fight over who gets to hold the phone. Then we immediately paused because it started to snow.

Roses Pov

Snowflakes planted cold cool kisses on my face. They landed in my firely red hair. Bringing out the colour more then it already is. It highlights my emerald eyes and porcelain skin colour. It's the first time it's snowed New York all year. The girls completely forgot about calling up Cathleen's date. They were all to fixed on the first drops of snow. They then screamed and jumped for joy hopping out the telephone box. They tried to pick up the largest bundle of snow and started to throw it at each other. I then took a step forward but then i felt the baby move. It kicked.

I slowly then moved my hands down trying not to disrupt its first moments in the womb. It felt incredible. It felt different. Massive shock waves went around my body pushing all my buttons. So many alarms were going off inside my body, but on the outside I showed no emotion.

"Rose?", Caitlin asked curious why I haven't moved in a while, "what's wrong?", she then leaned into me, so I grabbed her hand placed it where the baby was kicking madly. She then places her second hand on top and smiled. "Is this its first movement?", she asked me. I nodded

"Yes", breaking my trance and putting a smile on my face.

"Heidi! Cathleen!", she called out to them who were still the king snow at each other, "Come feel the babys first moments. It's kicking!", she yelled Before they came rushing over to have a feel. Caitlin then moved aside for their turns.

"Wow. This feels incredible Rose", Heidi commented

"It feels amazing. I've never felt a baby kick before. Especially that much", we then all giggled, "God I can't imagine what this feels like for you", she said moving her hands around to see where the baby was at.

"Come on. Let's continue on our snowball fight or possibly make snow angels", Caitlin replied trying to get our minds off what we all felt. "Come on Heid's what are you afraid of?", she chucked a snowball she made side to side

"Oh your on", she replied back. Before throwing a snowball aiming for Caitlin's face. She screamed, the she threw hers back at her. Then Cathleen got involved. And it is absolute chaos. I don't know who to go for. Then I felt something hard and chilled hit my shoulder. It was a snowball.

"Oh come on Rose. If that baby kicked that much then I wonder how much energy you have?", Heidi questioned me. I might me in my pyjamas but I know why I have to do. And that was pay back. 

I played for 10 minuets before I laid back in the snow at our door step with Cathleen. I was puffed out and tired. Heidi and Caitlin continued to battle it out as they always do. While me and Cathleen talked and made snow angels. We were then all tired and warn out so we each went to bed.