Chapter 35

Caitlin's Pov

I put the house up on the market and sold the furniture quick. Most people in the town wanted our stuff. Some old tradesman bought some wooden woods work so he could create new things. The house generated a lot of interest. But we didn't get the deal that we wanted. After selling all of our furniture and getting heaps of of money . We just decided to accept the first offer that came our way.

Within a day after it sold. We handed over the keys and went to our last stop spots before we left. Lake Wissota, Jacks old house, and the library. Where Rose spent most of her time cause most people in this town can't read. So they can't walk in and bother her.

We then ended up at Jack old place. Rose stood still crying as she held Josephine in her arms. "I'm leaving Jack", she cried, "people are arse holes here Jack. But not you. I love you. Your different to all them. You survived whatever I'm standing on. You survived the Titanic cause you gave me Josie", she fell to her knees and wept.

"It's time", i grabbed her shoulder. She then nodded.

"I love you Jack. And I'll never let go I promise", she then bent down and kissed the ground. She then wiped her tears and walked away.

All of our bags sat and waited beside us as we waited for the next train to New York.

Roses Pov

Two days later we arrived in the city. A man helped us unload our bags. But the more loving thing was seeing Cathy, Chris, Heidi, Sam, Molly Brown, Jesse, and Charlie, running towards us with open arms. This is my family.

Everyone cried and wanted to hold Josephine. We then all went back home to celebrate our return. Many stories and bottles were opened up. But most importantly the thing that I realised is that, This is my home.