Chapter 12

Heidi's Pov

Cal was charged for sexual assault and harassment. Cathleen testified in court and all the guys who helped her out that night were witnesses. Rose even spoke openly about what Cal did to her while they were on Titanic and before hand. As much as Cal argued back, he hurt Cathy and Rose. His punishment was 4 months in state prison. Which means, when Cal is free Rose has either had the baby or is due any day around that time. As much as that is scary, it's scary knowing that Rose will have a child. It's scary knowing that when he or she is born, they are in serious danger. A new born baby is so fragile. And with Cal back on the streets when he or she is that tiny it's really worrying. As much as we have to get money, one or two of us have to be with Rose when the time comes.

***

*2 months later*
*Rose is 7 months pregnant*

"I got the job!" Cathy strolled in with Chris after her audition.

"Awwww that's great!", we all hugged her. But Rose who was unable to move from her chair.

"Well that's not the greatest part", Chris butted in on the celebration. Cathy just looked up at him a smiled.

"WE'RE GETTING MARRIED!", we then all screamed and hugged her tighter than before.

"Oh come on Chris you're apart of this family too", I then yoinked him the circle.

"When is the wedding?", Caitlin asked.

"Well, we need more money for the time being. So we are going to work for a few more months", Chris filled us in.

"And then we will have enough to get married and buy a house together", Chris then bent down and kissed Cathleen passionately on the lips.  Wow I want that so badly. I then look at Caitlin's direction and she was thinking the same thing.

"I think it's wonderful that you two are getting married in the coming months", Rose spoke up and waddled over to them, putting her arms both around them.

"A toast then", I picked up my glass then everyone followed, "To Christopher and Cathleen Webster", we then all clinked our drinks and drank them.

"Well I better be off", Chris said after him staying only less then 10 minutes, "nice work today sweetie. You were extraordinary", he then sweetly kissed her on the cheek and left to the cold streets.

"Well it's sounds like we have a new member of our family. CHRISTOPHER!", all of us girls laughed and cheered celebrating. We stayed up a bit later even bringing our magazines out starting to plan Cathy's wedding. We then all got tired went off to bed.