INTRO

Hello, this is a story writen by TheLairOFBatness and I, POTaTOS_XD, enjoy.

We don't own any of the characters aside from Camerica, Rachel, Bill and a few other OCs.

The Doctor held onto his blue tie as he watched the two lions with pure love. The over-friendly brothers cuddled in their cage holding paws and singing sweet melodies.

“Doctor?” Rose called from the open TARDIS door. The Doctor quickly tore his eyes of the weird lions instead focussing on a peacock.

“Oh, Rose! How was your sleep?” He asked in a dark tone, a creepy smile forming on his face.

“Good.” She replied with curiosity laced in her voice. “What were you doing just a second ag-”

“I was looking at this pretty bird.” He sighed turning his head dramatically at the handsome man in a big bird costume.

“But I could’ve sworn you were staring at those two-” She asked, only to be interrupted with the Doctor’s kind fingers.

“Shh Rose.” The doctor hushed as he held his finger up to her pale face. “The readers don’t have to know.”

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-PREFACE-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

This is the story of two brothers, one of which is most definitely gay for an angel of the lord, a mad man with a pretty (possibly 12 year old) girl that is obviously dating him, but they act like their “just friends”, a consulting detective sociopath and his loyal friend with a limp, a mute adopted lunatic, a robot designed to be a moron, another robot who just hates everyone, don’t forget the two girls with extreme mental issues and one hobbit named Leroy. (um, ya, Leroy sort of quit, said this wasn’t his gig.) Oh, okay, no hobbit named Leroy then.

DO NOT BE ALARMED WHEN GLADOS FALLS FROM THE SKY PEOPLE. THANK YOU, LETS GET STARTED.