(Chapter 4) We Almost Kill Bill pt.2

~Rachel’s POV~

 After Camerica began to twirl she fell to the floor with a thud. Bill let out a sigh of boredom and started making his way over to her on the floor. “Is she dead?” I asked with a nervous chuckle.

 “God no. Just an after effect. Might have given her a bit too much…” He laughed stroking her hair. “Always something on with the new type.” Bill whispered, staring at her while a creepy smile etched onto his face.

 “Okay...” I replied uncomfortable with his sad humour and actions towards my friend. I struggle against the ropes, hoping for him to get the picture and untie me. He didn’t.

 “You know, this wasn’t the job I signed up for.” He sighed, standing up and walking around the rather plain room.

 “Oh really?” I asked sarcastically, watching the man stumble over an old can of beans.

 “Yes. My employer is a... real rough and tumble kind of guy-” He was cut off by my pressing questions.

 “Your employer?” I asked raising my eyebrows with curiosity. “What would his name be?” I was hoping to score some information off the man while he was distracted.

 “Oops, I’ve said too much! I should go…” He waved goodbye and skipped out the door, slamming it behind him. Well, so much for ‘scoring info’.

 I noticed he didn’t bother tieing Camerica up again, but it didn’t look like she was going to wake up anytime soon. As I sat listening to the annoying drip drip noise, I noticed what Cam was talking about, it was boring being the only one awake. I almost wanted Bill to come back, almost.

 I tried to loosen the knots to pass the time, it didn’t work.

 “Camerica!” I shouted in hopes that the drugs had worn off and that she was back to her old crazy self. She didn’t respond, still slumped on the ground, drooling. God she drooled a lot in her sleep.

 Then when it felt like 300 years I finally heard a voice. “Camerica! Rachel! Are you in there?” It was Dean. I did a silent pray thanking god for this bounty when a random guy appeared next to me.

 “They’re in here Dean!” He shouted. He was wearing a light beige trench coat and a smart blue tie. I noticed his hair was black, looking slightly disheveled. “Who the hell are you?” I said as he untied me. “I am Castiel, an angel of the lord. I am friends of Sam and Dean.” He said this like he had been practicing.

 The door was kicked open and Sam and Dean came running in, their guns at the ready. Sam’s eyes fell on Camerica in her tiara and on the ground. Dean walked around the room, searching for the person who tried to hurt us.

 “Is she...” Sam grieved questioningly.

 “She’s fine. Just an after effect of a drug Bill gave her.” I explained, getting up. Dean made a face. “That demon gave her drugs?”

 I laughed nervously. “Ya, he isn’t a demon parsay, more of a human wearing contact lenses...” Dean again was horrified.

 “Who would want to pretend they were a demon, kidnap the ‘chosen ones’ and then put one of them on drugs?” Sam was asking the real questions.

 “Wait, what chosen ones?” I asked, looking up at the tall Winchester.

 Castiel sighed. “Yes, you are from a different world, both of you are.” He pointed to Cam. “We have to get you back or else the whole world is going to explode. Different stories are leaking in all over the place.”

“What do you mean different stories?” I demanded, crossing my arms.

 “Just recently Professor McGonagall, from Harry Potter, came to tell us that she was going to send someone to kill you if we didn’t get you back.” Sam explained.