Six- Playing with Fire

There stood Zayn, leaning against a column. I was left breathless. He smiled when he saw me, his smile just sending me even more into shock. He was wearing a fitting dinner shirt with a blazer similar to some of Harry’s. It was a dark grey, and complimenting his rough, unshaven face. He wore chinos and formal shoes that matched his blazer. Most of it was fitting, and it made me gasp. He looked stunning. I probably looked like a complete idiot, standing there with my mouth open, staring at Zayn. He winks at me.
‘You look gorgeous, Violet.’ He says to me, shaking me out of the trance he tricked me into.
‘Err… words can’t even begin to describe how you look.’ I replied back. SMOOTH, VIOLET. I mentally face –palmed myself. Probably not the words to get a sex god to like you.
Wait, did I just think SEX GOD? SERIOUSLY VIOLET? Another mental face-palm. Note to self- don’t tell him he’s a sex god. He chuckles and takes my hand, leading me through to the lounge of the penthouse where the curtains were closed and the fire was going. It was so perfect, like out of a novel or movie. I wanted to cry, happy tears, he went to all this effort for ME.

 He instructs me to leave my stuff here; we’d be going to one of the restaurants downstairs, along the riverside. I put my stuff on the couch, and he grabbed his wallet and a room card and headed back out the door. He put on shades, despite it getting dark, so he wasn’t spotted. I smirked, if I was seen, I’d be ‘that girl who works in a convenience store’ and he’d be ‘THE Zayn Malik’. Amazing and amusing. From previous experience the riverside restaurants were deadly expensive, and I felt bad for letting Zayn pay. Then again, he WAS famous and probably had millions, so I shrugged it off.

We got out of the elevator and headed down the shopping complex- this time passing other shops. I longingly looked into the shops, wishing for the money to buy these things. He glances over at me, seeing me looking in the window. I probably looked odd.
‘One day, we can go shopping in here. I know Gucci is a must-go.’ He whispers sexily into my ear. It makes me get shivers all down my spine. I smile, looking down.
‘I only work in a convenience store.’ I reply, flicking my head up to him. He stops, spinning me around to him. I quickly inhale, breathing in his amazing scent. He leans in close, so his face is only centre metres away from mine.
‘You’re so much more to me.’ He says in a low voice, and he leans in and passionately kisses me on the lips. I feel my stomach flipping too. His hand slips from my hand and snakes around my waist.

He pulls away and smiles. I blush, and we continue walking until we get to a fancy restaurant. Out the front, a tall man stood, ushering people inside. It looked quite crowded, and there were probably quite a few fans or paps in there. I stiffened, seeing people with cameras and girls around my age. He felt me stiffen as we approach the guy. He welcomes us in, obviously recognising Zayn. We’re led up a spiral staircase to a balcony, and we’re the only ones up there. I smile, because a table sits there with a candle lighting up the balcony, and it’s set up romantically. Dinner by the river, lit by a candle? It was so perfect. Everything about tonight was perfect.

We sat down, Zayn resting his arms on the table and looking into my eyes. I smiled, winking at him. He returned the smile, staring back at me. As the waitress came, I started to panic. I wasn’t legal yet, so I couldn’t order any alcohol. She comes over, and starts to flirt with Zayn. Dear god. Can this chick be serious?
Zayn orders a drink that sounds overly fancy, and it was off the alcoholic drink list. I quickly flashed him a look, and he knew what I meant.
‘She’ll have a coke, thank you.’ He said as she scurried off. I giggle.
‘A coke? Really?’ He laughs. His laugh is so deep and sexy. I wanted to record it and have it on my phone so I could listen to it every day. But that would be extremely creepy, so I shook that thought.
‘Well, I couldn’t let my princess do anything illegal now, could I?’ His Princess? Oh my gosh. I smiled, shaking my head. That is super cute.