Thirty Five- Mr and Mrs Payne

#1 Fanfiction with over 1M reads and 4K votes. That leaves me speechless. Love you all <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I take my seat at the very front of the crowd, somewhere along the middle of the petal scattered bench. I picked some of the petals from my hair that had fallen from the blossoms on the way in, but Zayn quickly swatted my hand away.

‘They add a nice touch to your dress!’ he said before shuffling over to the altar and standing next to Louis, and when Zayn pointed me out, they both winked at me. Although because of the previously added blush, you couldn’t tell that I flushed a bright pink. There was a light atmosphere in the room as people filled the seats, making sure to get a good glimpse of the front. There were people from all over, many of whom I didn’t recognise, and there were even a few paparazzi scattered here and there. There were crowds of fans surrounding the church, and a few news reporters trying to get the inside gossip. It was quite a scene, I had to admit. A buzz started as Eleanor came down the aisle to join another of Danielle’s friends at the altar as a bridesmaid. They were all dressed in the most stunning white dresses, they looked as though they were made for picnics, but they had a touch of formality and it was all done up with a bow.

Eleanor sits beside me and surprisingly, she remembers me, after quite a while.
‘Oh Violet, it’s been so long. How are you?’ She murmurs into my hair as she hugs me.
‘I’m good and yourself?’ I blink happily. Glitter seems to fall from her long brown hair- she looks like a fairy. I was envious.
‘I’m good. What’s the gossip?’ She smiles, playing with the rings on her index finger.
‘Well Monique’s pregnant- with Harry’s baby, but you probably already knew that. I went over to L.A. to help her out and aid her in telling Harry- guess it just slipped out. Harry and Zayn joined us in L.A. for a few days before flying back to Auckland, New Zealand- and both Lily and I stayed with Monique in L.A. for a week or so before flying back to Melbourne. By then, Lily found out that Niall started dating Jenn- but she surprisingly took it well. She doesn’t mind Jenn because she knows how close they were to begin with. Lily’s sort of pushed it all away. The boys came back to Melbourne for a few days where we just relaxed really; there was nothing important to do. That’s when we flew out here!’ I said with a big sigh at the end, looking up at Eleanor who had sparkles sprinkled across her long eyelashes. She smiled as I finished, looking into my eyes.

‘What about you?’ I press my lips together in a thin smile, containing my excitement.
‘Danielle and I have been busy organising this; I had my exams, nothing really!’ She exclaims.
‘How’d that go?’
‘They went good! Thankyou… I better get going. See you soon!’ She hugs me once more before jumping up and joining the other girls on stage, just in time for the music to start. Everyone’s voices became hushed as they moved to their seats, and as everyone looks back in expectancy, Liam appears at the altar. The smile on his face was understandable. He was dressed smartly, and he was so handsome it was breathtaking. Not to say that Zayn wasn’t, because mark my words, he was. There was a sudden pause in the crowd as Danielle came out down the stairs. Everyone held their breath. Although I couldn’t see it, for her to get a reaction like this she must be looking beautiful.

Beautiful was an understatement. As she turned the corner, I was lost for words. My eyes wandered to Monique and Lily who were sitting closer to the aisle, and their mouths were basically on the floor. Danielle was wearing the most beautiful white dress I had ever seen. It was almost a V-Neck, but the V was made of the straps that held the stress up. They had diamantes sewn across them and they floated into another V at the back, exposing the top of her back. The front and the back was pretty basic from then down to the waist, where it was pinched at the left side, holding the bottom half of the dress up. There were flecks of green sparkles scattered across her dress which were placed in such a mesmerising way. Her dress was breathtaking, but so was she.