Twenty One- Girls day out

The sound of the dial tone rung through the phone as I awaited Lily to pick up, of numerous times trying to call her, yet I hadn’t gotten through. Yet.

I knew that she was at the boys’ apartment, but if Zayn, Louis and Liam were there, it was unlikely they were doing what I thought they were doing.  Considering that Monique was with Harry and Lily was with Niall, it seemed logical that I was with Zayn. In fact, I would go to his apartment after breakfast.
I dragged myself lazily into my room, quickly neatening the bed sheets and making an effort to make my room presentable.
While in the making of my bed, I notice my phone’s screen light up. I hop over to my bedside drawer and pick up my phone, seeing it was the text from Liam.
‘Come over, we’re all bored and Zayn misses you.’ It reads, making my smile grow larger. He misses me? Aw.

I look down to find I’m still in my pyjamas, and I’d need to change if I wanted to look at least slightly normal. I browse my closet to find my favourite hoodie and a pair of shorts, perfect for a summer’s day… which was not today. I sigh and rummage deeper into my closet, finding a pair of light blue jeans and an Ed Sheeran hoodie, which suited the jeans perfectly. I smirked, putting the hoodie on, just to see Harry’s reaction. I knew that he was buddy-buddy with Ed, so I knew I would get quite the reaction out of Harry. Jumping out of my room with my wallet and mobile, I slipped on a pair of black vans and headed down the hallway- only to bump into Ed’s best friend himself.

‘Styles! Watch it!’ I whisper harshly, smiling up at him. I never realized how tall he was.
‘Ed Sheeran, really Violet?’ He raises an eyebrow, looking down at me. I laugh and nod, glancing past him. His lips form into a hard smirk, as if he was amused but he had to be places. I moved aside and he strode right into Monique’s room, shutting the door. I didn’t really care so I kept moving into the lounge where a very grumpy Monique was making breakfast for herself, the cereal spilling over the sides of her bowl. It didn’t even look like she noticed at first, but her eyes widened as soon as she saw the milk and cereal on the bench and she hurried to clean it up. I chuckled and made my way down to the entrance of the building, and caught a taxi to Crown.

I’d been to Crown to see Zayn a few times now, so I had a room key and I knew the special entrance the boys were forced to take, to avoid the fans. Although I didn’t pass the main entrance of Crown, I could hear chanting around the corner. There must’ve been a few hundred fans there today. It wasn’t quite normal for me yet, but I tried to block it out of my mind because it was a pretty hard thought to process.
I snuck around into the utterly quiet entrance of Crown, and into a large marble foyer with grey carpet and an extremely high ceiling. No-one was currently sitting at the reception desk and there were a few bags left near elevator one, but apart from that, nothing had really changed since I was last here. I stroll right over to elevator four (which goes only to the boys and two other levels) and press the up button. It was cool how each elevator could go straight to a specific place on certain levels.

The elevator doors finally opened, beckoning me to enter- but then I realize someone was in the elevator.
‘Violet! Hi!’ Danielle squealed, hugging me. I readjust my eyes and hug Danielle back, realizing her and someone else was in the elevator.
‘Violet, this is Eleanor, Louis’ girlfriend!’ Danielle grinned, taking Eleanor’s hand. I smile politely and go to shake her hand, but instead she hugs me.
‘It’s so nice to finally meet you!’ Eleanor says to me, muffled by my hoodie. A thought slipped into my mind- what if she knew about Louis and I? The kiss? Oh fudge cakes. I suddenly felt overly awkward. Eleanor let go, sensing me stiffen, but I manage a few words out of my mouth.
‘H-Hi. Yeah, I’ve um- heard some lovely things about you.’ I stutter, unsure of what to say. She smiles at me and slips her sunglasses over her face. She was extremely pretty, just like Danielle- I could see why the boys were interested in them. What I couldn’t understand is why Zayn liked ME.