Twelve- Tears of joy

‘What? I’m carrying these for my friend! The one that lives across town… she didn’t want to be seen, so I took them for her…’ I hide, my eyes widening.
‘WHAT’S YOUR FRIENDS NAME?’ Monique screams.
‘Err… Louise.’ I say sheepishly. Probably sounds stupid.  Monique relaxes slightly, and the tension in the room drops. Oh my gosh, she bought it.
‘So this Louise girl, does she have connections to the boys?’ She says, raising her eyebrows. I have to try and contain my laughter, because she’s actually buying what I’m saying. Silly Monique. I shake my hand and see her face fall, almost disappointment showing. I felt bad, but she’ll find out soon enough- she just had to wait.

‘With that, can I leave?’ I ask impatiently, wanting to get back to Liam. He wanted to sort out the exact details of the proposal today, and being here didn’t exactly fit in with the plans.
‘Sure, I guess. Tell Louise she’s a lucky bitch.’ Monique replies sarcastically, making me want to punch her in the face. I smile and nod, rolling my eyes. I escape the deathly glare of Monique and get out of the building as soon as I could, running down the street back to a taxi rank. I luckily got the same driver as last time, so he knew where I wanted to go, and I put on my disguise as I hopped out. The boys and Danielle were just leaving, so I ran back up to them, giving Zayn a surprise.

‘Hey, where were you?’ He whispers into my ear, his hot breath running across my skin, sending chills down my spine. I barely take a breath in; forgetting to breathe for the few moments his mouth lingered near my ear.
‘Monique almost caught me. I’m thinking it’s about time to tell her.’ I whisper back, fluttering my eyelashes. A grin spreads across his face, and I’m not sure whether it’s the excitement of telling Monique, or the fact I probably look like a dork when I flutter my eyelashes in a flirty way.
‘Do whatever babe, all I know is you look so sexy when you do that.’ I almost snort, but I giggle instead. WHAT?! There must be something wrong with your eye sight. Excuse me sir, do you need glasses?

We all pile into the limo, sitting in the same seats as last time.
‘I’ll leave you kiddies to play in the park; can I trust you not to make a fool of yourselves while I’m gone for 5 minutes to get a coffee from the convenience store?’
‘WHAT?’ I gasp, and so many things are wrong with that. I didn’t realize Liam was proposing NOW, and Paul would be at MY WORK. Okay, so the second one wasn’t a big deal. But Liam proposing? Whoa. That’s a bit… overwhelming. To think the boy sitting in front of me is going to be proposing to his girlfriend… it’s quite a handful.

The limo speeds to Fitzroy Park and pulls up, letting us all out. There are no paps or screaming fans around, so I assumed this would be a good little time. Well, big time- LIAM WAS PROPOSING FOR HEAVENS SAKE. I seriously could not get that through my head.
We all ran into the park, Danielle following Louis, who was heading straight for the Dinosaur swings. Zayn, Niall and Harry all sped off towards the fairy garden across the other side, leaving Liam and I to discuss what was going to happen.
‘Sorry, change of plans.’ Liam blushes, leading me down a path.
‘Do tell, Payne.’ I reply, getting ready for the rush of words about to explode from Liam’s mouth.
‘You hide the ring in that tree over there,’ He points to the biggest tree in the park, which had a little hole, just big enough for the box. ‘And tell the other boys to slowly retreat back to the tree. I’ll get Danielle to look in the hole and then, I’ll ask her!’ He gushes, making me grin from ear to ear. Awh.

I nod, heading over to tell the boys near the fairy garden. Zayn runs to me and grabs my hand before I could say anything and his lips crash against mine, sending sparks throughout my body. I gasp for air, not being ready when he kissed me. I feel tiny drops of rain hit my face as I look up to the sky, grinning. Zayn takes my hand and leads me over to the fairy garden, pointing out all the little houses he thought would be adorable to live in.
I hush him by quickly pecking him on the lips, and I round the boys up.
‘Okay boys, Liam’s going to do it. Now.’ I say, trying to be as quiet as I could, seeming more secretive.
‘Do what?’ Niall asks, frowning. Harry points to his ring finger and Niall gasps, listening in.
‘In three minutes, head over to that big tree. Danielle and Liam should be there too. Tell Louis!’ I say, running off with Zayn still linked to me. I’m holding the ring box in my hand, and we run over to the big tree. I place the box inside the hole and run away again, Zayn flying behind me.