Thirty Three- Daddy

I felt a hand shake me awake, and a chill ran down my spine. It was certainly cold. My eyes flash open and the first thing I see is a woman hovering over me with a food cart beside her, and on top were a selection of drinks. I order an apple juice and since it was only breakfast time, the muesli. She pulls out what I order and smiles brightly before leaning across to the pod opposite me. I sit up slightly and see Lily already digging into hers, her eyes focused on the screen in front of her which looked as though it was playing The Hunger Games. I'd forgotten she'd never watched that and broke into grin, thinking about how Zayn and I had watched that together. I place the tray in front of me and slip the headphones around my head and pick one of the movies in the 'NEW' category. It turns out it's Paranormal activity three, and I actually have to restrain myself from screaming and either waking the whole plane up or startling the passengers. This was certainly not a breakfast movie, but I was intrigued to see what happens next.

Halfway through the movie once I'd well finished my breakfast and was fixed on the screen, the plane started going through a bit of turbulence. Since I was used to planes I ignored it, but soon it got so rough I was basically bouncing out of the pod. The seatbelt sign flashes above me and I do as it says, obeying the captains orders. The movie pauses and they say that we're just going through a rough spot, and the announcement ends. Next to me, Lily was clinging onto dear life. The expression on her face said it all. It was like an extremely horrified grimace. I chuckle slightly and turn back to the movie, when Lily grabs my arm and squeezes it so tight she nearly cuts off circulation. I try to free my arm but she just holds on tighter if that was even possible, and looks up to me as if I was some kind of floatation device if we were to crash. I stop myself from bursting out into laugher.

'We'll be fine, Lily, just keep watching your movie, okay? Make sure Katniss and Peeta come out alive. Team Peeniss!' I shout a little too loudly, earning a few odd glares from the people around us. She giggles slightly and releases her grip, giving me instant relief. I continue to watch my movie, and despite my utter shock and horror, I keep my emotions under control. The turbulence stops after a while and we were free to move around the cabin, so I get up to stretch my legs for a while. They had a small buffet type thing at the side of the plane just with a few snacks laid across, and not having enough breakfast, I grab an apple and take a ready-made flask of hot chocolate. As I get back I glance at the screen to see the scene where Rue dies and Katniss lays white flowers across her, and tears streaking down Lily's face. Lily had a weak spot for these kind of scenes and I just laugh and take my seat. When my movie finishes I pick another, but then I glance across to the person opposite me who was on twitter. I thought this was remarkable- Wi-Fi this high up in the air? I had to try it.

Sure enough, the plane somehow has its own Wi-Fi system. I log onto twitter but I have to be careful what I say, because the boys were likely to see my tweets. It was 8am back in Melbourne so the boys wouldn't accuse me of being up too early. [A/N as you can see I'm very unimaginative when it comes to twitter names.]  

'@VViioolleett: Morning tweeters! How are you lovely people today? :-)' Instantly, I get over 1000 replies. I was surprised to see so many people up and tweeting me at this time. I try to reply to as many as I can.  

'@Directioner_129489823: What's the weather like there? FOLLOW ME! xx'  

'@VViioolleett: It's cold! Brr! Followed love!' 

'@VioletArmy: Follow us we love you!'  

'@VViioolleett: This is very sweet of you, I've followed!' 

'@I_luv_1D: Are you with Zayn, you should call him! Do a twitcam!'  

'@VViioolleett: No babe he's a bit further away from me! It's 8am I can't Lily is asleep shh!'