Seven- Sleepovers

‘She’s so pretty when she sleeps!’
‘Why does Zayn get her?’
‘Is that Zayn’s top?’
‘Boys, SHUT UP!’ Voices furiously whisper above me. My eyes slowly open, and I feel an arm wrapped around my waist and three boys towering above me. They all grin, batting their eyelids. I chuckle and close my eyes, again, rolling over. I smile, but quickly realize I’d fallen asleep on Zayn’s chest, and I sit up.
‘WHAT THE FUDGE CAKES?’ I say abruptly, startling the boys.
‘Well, from what we can see… you decided to have a sleepover with our friend Zayn!’ Harry says with a cute accent. I shoot him a ‘no shit’ look and unwrap Zayn’s hand from my waist. He stirs and rolls over. The poor guy was obviously tired and SUPER CUTE when he slept. I felt like walking on bloody clouds when I saw how cute he was.
Almost forgetting the boys were there, I came back to reality.
‘Well… I better get up then…’ I say, shifting off the couch.
‘CHEF LOUIS IS MAKING PANCAKES!’ Louis shouts from the kitchen. ‘They look like Roti Bread…’ he mutters, walking back. I laugh and collect my clothes and scurry into the bathroom.

A few minutes later, I come out coming my hair with what I thought was Zayn’s hairbrush, because it was in the pile with the most amount of hair products. It made me giggle. The boys were sitting on the couch, drawing things on Zayn’s face as he slept. They turned around and saw me, before hurrying off to hide. I looked at Zayn as he slept- he was an angel, except for the penis drawings on his face. I burst into laughter.
I walk over to Zayn to sit beside him. I try to get the drawings off (luckily they were in pen, not permo) and they start to get them off. Zayn slowly opens his eyes, and upon seeing me, he smiles.
‘Morning beautiful’ He says in an adorable morning voice. I’d never really considered myself beautiful until Zayn called me it. I smiled. He sat up and kissed my forehead, and I wrap my arms around him. He embraces me tightly, and I hear a few ‘aww’s coming from behind the couch. Behind Zayn’s back, I stick my middle finger up at the boys. The noise stops and they go away. Zayn cups my face in his hands and kisses me boldly on the lips.

Louis emerges from the kitchen, carrying a large stack of pancakes. Within seconds, Niall runs down the hallway.
‘I SMELL PANCAKES!’ He yells, pushing any inanimate object out of the way to get to the table first. Zayn jumps up and goes into the bathroom, and I crawl slowly over to the table and take a seat. Niall is already demolishing his first pancake, so I grab one and stuff it in my mouth. It was so good. I give a thumbs up to Louis and he gets really excited, wrapping his arms around me and my chair. He suddenly Harry comes out from his bedroom wearing nothing but sweats (and yes, he does have four sexy nipples) and I gasped. I shouldn’t look now that I’m with Zayn, but boy was he hot. He winks and grabs a pancake and I blush again, and I continue to eat my pancake. Last, Liam walks down the hallway, smiling at his phone. Louis and Harry exchange glances.

‘Danielle?’ They say together, and Liam nods.
‘Hi boys!’ I hear a voice from Liam’s phone. I smile, it was cute. Danielle must be Liam’s girlfriend.
‘Dani, this is Violet, Zayn’s new girlfriend!’ Liam swivels the phone around and I see a girl with bouncy, curly hair and a beautiful face on the phone. Her face lights up when she sees me.
‘Oh, you’re the girl I met at the signing the other day!’ She says cheerfully, and I recall seeing her in line.
‘Oh yeah! It’s a small world!’ I say back, grinning. Liam is over-joyed we already get along. Zayn comes out of the bathroom looking extra smoking, and I pat the seat next to me. He grabs a few pancakes and places them on his plate, beaming at me. Under the table, I stroke his hand and he squeezes mine-  I can easily say, this is the best relationship I’ve been in in a while, even though we’ve only been on one date.

We all scoff down our pancakes and Louis finishes up his, and we sit there, talking about me. I tell them where I’m from and what I do for a living, explaining how I live with my best friend.
‘Oh sugar, MONIQUE!’ I squeal, running to get my phone. I noticed 7 missed calls from her and leave myself a mental note: Always call Monique before staying at your secret boyfriend’s suite.
‘I KNEW YOU WEREN’T AT A BIRD OBSERVATION MEETING! WHERE ARE YOU?  She screams into the phone. I take a deep breath.
‘Calm it, Monique. I couldn’t be bothered walking all the way across the city so I crashed at an old mates place. It’s a girl, so settle your kettle.’ I say smoothly, walking back over to the boys.
‘Alright. What time will you be home? We need more cream.’ She says, whining through the phone.
‘Already? I only got one a few nights ago after work!’ How the hell does she finish one of those of on her own!?
‘Yeah.’ She replies sheepishly.
‘Okay. I’ll pick some up on the way home, but it may not be until later. I have plans. Bye!’ I say, hanging up. The boys break out into laughter; I must’ve sounded like an idiot. I roll my eyes and sit back down.
‘Mummy checking up on you?’ Niall pouts, tilting his head. I reach across the table and lightly slap his cheek.