Chapter 2- Platform 9 and 3/4

Authors note: This is all I have written of the story for now. The next update depends on when I have the time to write more. Thanks and enjoy!

"Um... Minerva?"

"Yes? What is it Killian?" Minerva asked. "Why are we at a train station? I was already at Hogwarts..."

Minerva gave a slight smile, "You've got to ride the train like everyone else... and by the way; From now on I'd like you to call me Professor McGonagall. Considering you'll be my student and all."

Killian smiled and nodded. "Well... there it is."

The pair was in front of platforms 9 and 10.

"And I just.... run into the wall?" Killian asked anxiously.

Minerva nodded. "Well, I've got to go. Sorry Hagrid couldn't take you. He... had other business to attend."

"Goodbye... see you at Hogwarts." Killian smiled.

Minerva gave a small wave and walked off. Killian redirected his attention to the wall between platforms 9 and 10.

"Here goes." He whispered. He grabbed his trolley and sprinted towards the wall. As he got closer he closed his eyes on instinct. He flinched, but instead of a smack against a wall he found himself in front of a train.

He beamed in wonder. Suddenly, he realized it was about time for the train to leave. He began to rush towards the last few people boarding.

Killian was astonished by all the people on the train... there were so many. It was the same in Diagon Alley. He wasn't used to this many people.

He was also astonished at his inability to find a seat.

After quite some time, Killian finally found an available seat. Two boys were in the compartment. Killian looked at the door.

'Is it push or pull???'

Killian pushed on the door. Didn't work.

He pulled on the door. No luck.

He looked inside at the two boys. They were doing some sort of sideways motion with their hands.

'Oh! Slide!'

Killian slid the door open and stepped in the compartment.

'That idiot Snape said it was always push or pull!'

"Thanks.... um... can I... uh... sit here...?" Killian asked nervously as he rubbed the back of his neck.

"Yea sure, go ahead!" A boy with red hair said.

Suddenly, two other boys with red hair opened the door. They looked like the other one, but older.

"Hey, Ron." they said.

The pair was identical.

They mentioned something about going to see a tarantula. They also introduced themselves. Fred and George. And the red head sitting down was Ron and the boy with glasses was Harry.

'I'm never gonna remember those names...'

"And who are you?" One of the twins asked. Killian looked around to be sure they were talking to him. "Oh... uh I'm Killian..."

"Killian?! Killian Draglore?!" George asked in astonishment.

"This kids been everywhere in the newspaper!" Fred exclaimed.

"Wait... he's the one that was found in the Forbidden Forest right! Lived there for years as some kind of dragon wolf thing. But more importantly, he's the same as you Harry!" Ron said.