Chapter 5: Flirting In Class

I rolled my eyes as I turned back towards my locker and shoved my books inside.

I'm so stupid! I thought! Then again that does explain why he was a complete asshole and trying to get me. Eww.

"Why's that asshole looking at you?" Ashley asked me.

Ashley was my twin. Well, not literally but if you put me and her next to each other, we'd look totally alike. Or at least that what some people say. This came to our advantage though, to mess with teachers and switch classes. The only real difference was that Ashley had blue streaks in her hair but seeing how many times we pulled switching classes off, people didn't pay attention to that fact. Or if they did they didn't say anything knowing they were probably dead meat later. Plus, most of our teachers were old so they couldn't tell.

 I whizzed back around to see Asher still looking at me. Sure he was cute, but I've seen cuter. Trust me. Then, choosing not to look at him instead of staring at him and throwing up my breakfast, I turned towards my locker slammed it shut, and picked my backpack up off the floor, lifting it onto my shoulder.

"Because he's an asshole, perv, whatever you want to call it," I answered back.

"Well, get ready because Mr. Hotty's strutting your way," Logan said giggling.

I turned and glared at her. She stopped giggling. "Sorry," she murmured.

"He's not hot, I hate him. And if I hate him, you guys should too, I think," I said.

Ashley nodded her head in agreement while Logan nodded reluctantly with a frown on her face.

"Hey" I heard a voice say from behind. I groaned.

"I know I'm sexy but you don't have to moan just cause I said 'hey'!" Asher aswered back with a smirk on his face.

" First of all, it was a groan as in 'why the fuck are you here' and second off, why didn't you tell me you go to school here? I would've skipped school today if I'd known," I answered back.

"And that's exactly why I didn't tell you. Plus, I figured you'd seen me around school a lot, you know being top jock and whatnot," he replied arrogantly.

"You mean top jerk?" I asked. "Plus, I'd rather keep my food inside my stomach so that's why I keep away. And no I don't care about the top jocks or any of the jocks. You're all douchebags anyway!"

"That hurt," he said faking hurt by placing his and over his heart.

I rolled my eyes. Then the bell rang.

"YES!" I screamed as everyone filing out of the halls turned to stare at me.

"Can I help all of yous?" I asked and they immediately turned back around and off in direction of their classes.

"Damn, fiesty. I like fiesty," Asher said with a wink.

I turned back to Logan and Ashley. "This afternoon, we'll have a manners and non-fiesty lesson at my house."

Then I turned around and walked off to class before waving to Ashley and Logan. Logan was staring at Asher and Ashley was trying to push her along to class.

"Pshh," I said rolling my eyes as I stepped into homeroom.

I took a seat down near the back and waited for Travis. While I was waiting, I heard someone sit down beside me.

I turned to find Asher.

"Yep, I'm moving," I said as I started to get up.

"Nope," he said gripping my wrist and sitting me back down. You move, I move," he said with a smirk.