Chapter 6: Party Time

The rest of the day passed by smoothly. Asher stayed away from me.

After school, Logan, Travis, and Ashley came over to my house to get ready for the party. I told my mom it was just a birthday party for some kid in my homeroom class.

Travis decided to wear a plain white tee with a plaid button shirt on top and a pair of khaki pants.

Logan wore a peacock dress that fitted her amazing. She also wore peacock feather earrings and blue high heels.

Ashley wore a short, strapless black dress. The top of the dress was smooth but at the bottom, there were tons of feathers making it look fluffly. She paired it with a really cute pair of black heels.

As for me, I wore a dress that looked like a strapless top and skirt combined. The top part of it was black and the bottom of it was black an white striped. I wore my favorite set of bangles and wore my black converse.

The party was only thirty minutes away. When we got there, cars lined the street making it extremely hard to find a parking spot. Just one other thing I hated about parties. We ended up having to park a block over where even there, there were tons of cars. The walk back to the house took 3 minutes. Thank God I wore sneakers.

Outside of the house were people talking and smoking.

When we walked into the house, I instantly smelled of sweat and alchohol. There was a dance floor filled with kids from our school grinding each other. On the couch, there were about 8 couples making out. Awkward.

Logan, Ashely, Travis and I all split up into different areas of the party. This house was huge!

"Hey!" a voice said behind me. I'm surprised I even heard the voice over the loud music.

I turned to see Dylan, from earlier. I smiled at him. "Hey, what's up?"

"Wanna dance?" he asked.

"Sure," I replied smiling as 'Wild Ones' by Flo Rida blasted through the speakers.

We went onto the floor and started dancing. Next thing I knew, my back was to him and my hands were around his neck as we grinded. I never planned on doing that but whatever. Tonight I was going to let loose. I needed to get somethings off my mind.

After we finished dancing we walked over to the kitchen where we got a drink. I don't really drink but I took a shot. Then two. Then three.

I climbed on top of the table and started dancing to 'Start Me Up' by New Boyz. People started crowding around me. Girls were glaring while boys were cheering. Haha that rhymes. Anyways, I kept dancing until a strong muscular arm lifted me off the table from behind. I turned around getting ready to yell at Asher but instead found myself coming face-to-face with Tyler. Jock and my ex-boyfriend.

"Hey, you look sexy up there but I think you should go on the floor with me and dance," he said.

"Oh really?" I asked.

"Yes really" he answered.

"What you waiting for? Let's go!" I yelled.

We started dancing this way and that. After that, we went back into the kitchen, grabbed to beers, walked into the backyard onto the deck where we sat down on the floor facing each other.

I opened my beer and took a swig of it.

"I miss you," Tyler said.

He didn't have to explain anymore. When we were going out, there was some blonde barbie that tried to take him away from me. Her plan worked out though. At first, I actually thought Tyler had done that but by the time I realized it was a plan by the barbie, they were already together.

"I miss you, too" I said taking another swig as Tyler took one also.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean for it to happen and thing is, I always wanted to talk to you but up until tonight, I didn't have the courage to try. I thought you'd never want to talk to me again."

"Yeah, well I eventually found out abut the whole plan and who was behind it. But by the time I figured it out...." I said trailing off. He knew what I meant.

"Wanna go back inside?" he asked.

"Sure," I answered getting back up.

We walked back over to the sliding doors.

"Wait," Tyler said gripping my wrist just like Asher had earlier today.

I turned around. His familiar lips were placed on mind in a gentle passionate motion. That was one thing I liked about Tyler. He didn't kiss just for the heck of it. He always had a good reason. I kissed him back and let our kiss deepen as his tongue massaged mine. He walked forwards so that I was walking backwards until I was up against the wall. He gripped the back of my head and put his other hand on my waist.

I looped one arm around his neck as I let my other run through his hair. When we finally pulled away, he looked at me and smiled as he rested his forehead against mine. I smiled back at him.

Suddenly, the sliding door opened and out came Asher. Perfect. Way to ruin my mood. But it was okay, I had Tyler.

He turned to us and there was a frown on his face before he replaced it with an angry expression.

"What're you doing?" Asher asked.

"Kissing my girlfriend. Is there a problem with that?" Tyler responded.

"Yes there is," Asher said.

"And what would that be?" I asked with a smirk.

"Um... she's too young to be kissing" he said.

I burst out laughing as Tyler joined me and Asher turned a slight shade of pink.

"Too. Young. To. Be. Kissing?" I panted out. "You're hilarious. Let's go dance Tyler."

"Sure thing, babe" he said as he lifted me up princess style into the house.

I danced for a while before I got tired. I found Logan and Ashley in the kitchen taking shots.

"Guys, we should get going," I said yawning.

"Yea, hold on a sec," Ashley said downing another shot.

"Where's Travis?" I asked.

"Bathroom," Logan answered.

"Hey, you leaving?" Tyler asked as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Yea, sorry babe," I answered.

"See ya tomorrow maybe?" he asked.

I nodded and smiled before he lips came crashing onto mine.

When we pulled away, I smiled and gave him a hug before I gathered the rest of my friends and we headed home.

When I got home, I bounded up the stairs, passing by my mom in the kitchen. I walked into my room and glanced at my bedside table. The clock said it was 2:34 a.m. We had been gone for that long? Guess time really does fly by when you're having fun.

I took off my shoes, and then placed my bangles on the bureau. I took my dress off and threw it on the floor before pulling on a pair of bed shorts and a tank.

I lied down in bed and was soon fast asleep.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey so you guys got quite a few chapters today! :) I introduced some new characters today. Hope you like all the chapter. I'm pretty happy with them. Anyways, read, comment, vote, fan. I've been getting a few more fans. I got about 3 or 4 more fans in the past week. It might not be that much to you, but it is to me! Also, on the side is one of my favorite songs! :) And the external link:(http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=46396370) is the clothes that they wear to the party. Besides for Travis. Also, I wanted to post a photobucket slide show but I'm not sure how to so if you could comment or message me below and let me know, thatd be great so I can use it for the next chapter. And also message me if you just feel like it! I'd love to talk to some of you guys and get to know you. Anyways, enjoy! :]