2: Whats with the glasses?

Y/n's POV

__________________________________

I walk up to Noah in the hallway after seventh hour. I got my stuff out of my locker and turn around to face him.

"You ready?" I asked.

"Duh."

"I'll take that as a yes. Everyone's meeting up at the park, so that's where we're going."

"Ok, thanks for letting me choose if I wanted to go or not," Noah sarcasticly said.

"Oh yeah, no problem."

"I gotta text my dad to let him know I'm gonna be home later today."

We got into Noah's car and drove to the park. When we got there we saw Jenna and Jack were already there sitting at a picnic table. I walk up to them and sit down with them.

"Whats with the glasses?" I ask Jack.

"I kind have to wear them 'cause my eyes are shit."

"So does your personality need glasses too?"

"These glasses help me see your dignity over there drowning itself in the river."

"Really? Maybe you should join!"

"It'll be more fun than being in the same room as you."

"Alright, thats enough," Noah said.

"Yeah, do you two ever shut up?" Jenna said, obviously annoyed.

"Its his fault for being a bitch."

"My fault?! You're the one who started this!"

"Me?! I didn't start this! You did!"

"How did I start this?!"

"It doesn't matter who started it! Just shut the fuck up!" Matthew yelled, walking up to us.

"If you two hate each other so much then why do you talk to each other? Just ignore each other. Its that easy," Zoe said, sitting down next to me.

"Kinda hard to do when shes being an annoying bitch," Jack said quietly looking off into the distance.

"Just call me a bitch one more time."

"Bitch," he said, looking at me.

"Bitches do what they're told."

"I said that's enough!" Noah yelled. "You need to either get along or just ignore each other!"

"Yeah, its getting annoying," Jenna commented.

"We love you guys, but you really get on our last nerve," Zoe said, unlocking her phone.

"Well, I'm sorry, ok? I just can't fucking stand him." I looked everyone in the eye as I said this.

"I'm right here. I can hear you."

"Really? I thought you were too busy obsessing over yourself."

"No, 'cause I'm not you."

"Well that's obvious. I actually have friends."

"We have the same friends,
dumbass."

"Shut up!" Jenna yelled, standing up, "seriously, shut up! This was supposed to be a fun day with friends, but you guys just had to ruin it, just like always!"

"You can't just ignore each other for one fucking minute?" Matthew asked, rolling his eyes.

"We're really getting sick of it, guys. Its been two years that we've put up with this," Zoe added.