43: I'm really worried

Jenna's POV

"I'm really worried" I mumbled to Zoe on the other side of the phone

"I am too" she whispered. I open my mouth to speak but she beats me to it.

"why didn't they tell us about this? Is Raina just like Noah? I mean, if they told us, we could've helped"

"I wanted to ask more about the situation, but I felt like they needed space or something. I wanted to know what was going on, but they deserve their privacy"

"They said Raina commented on something on the account and Y/n got mad"

Zoe and I were talking about what happened at my party that night. We didn't know anything about this account, and we haven't heard anything about it since. We could just ask them to explain but I don't want them to feel like we're not giving them any privacy.

I kinda regret not asking while we could though. We haven't seen anyone since school ended. Whats worrying us most is that Y/n, Jack, or Mark haven't answered any calls for awhile.

"What if the account is really getting to her?" I break the silence

"She'd tell us, right?"

"I don't know. I don't think we're as close to her as we thought we were"

She doesn't respond.

"I mean, Mark and Jack knew about the account and Jack brought up someone named Hannah. Who's Hannah and what happened to her? He said he didn't want Y/n to be like her" I spoke.

"Maybe an X-girlfriend?"

"How would an x fit into the subject? He was kinda mad about her not telling him what happened"

"I really don't know" she whispers "we need to go see them soon. If they don't answer the phone, we have to go see them and hopefully get answers from them"

"But Zoe, we cant do that"

"Why?"

"Because she probably already has enough people asking her questions. We'll just be adding onto that and she'll get overwhelmed. And besides, what if she just doesn't want to tell us?"

"What about Mark or Jack? We can still ask them"

"You know them, Zoe. They wouldn't tell us without her approval"

She sighs.

"Well its worth a shot. Im worried about her, Jenna. What if," she pauses "what if something bad happened to her? To them? What if the account really got to her?" She asked, her voice shaking

I take a second to think before I respond.

"They would've called and told us if anything happened. Jack's parents are really close with Matthew's Dad. He definitely would have told us if he knew"

"Then why aren't they answering us? Y/n wont even open my texts" Zoe cried

"We're probably just over thinking it! They could be on vacation together or something!" I say, trying to make her think better

"For a month?! Jenna, I'm sure they'd still answer their phone if they were on vacation"

I try to think of another excuse that wouldn't upset her but my mind was blank. Zoe was right. They still would've had their phones with them.

"Fine. We'll go see them tomorrow. Well, Y/n at least. I'll pick you up at four" I sigh before hanging up.

I plug my phone up and look at the time. 3:47am. I reach over and turn off my lamp before I lay down.

An awkward time skip....POOF!!

"What if they're not home?" Zoe asks from the passenger seat.

"Then we'll go see Jack"

"What if he's not home?"

"Then we'll sit there till he is"

We sit in silence for awhile. Zoe asked Matthew and Alec if they wanted to come. Alec was busy and Matthew agreed to come. Zoe was going to ask Raina but she said she wasn't sure if that was a good idea.

After a few minutes of complete silence, we pulled into Matthews driveway. He was already standing outside. When he saw us he quickly got into the back seat.

"Really? You couldn't sacrifice the passenger seat for the tall person?" Matthew jokes

"Deal with it" Zoe smirks

"Im suffering back here!"

"I would pull my seat up, but its already as close to the wheel as it can get. Im a shorty" I smile as I pull out of the driveway.

Some jokes and terrible music from Matthews phone later, we arrived at Y/n and Marks place. Zoe quickly got out of the car and ran to the door. She was more worried than any of us.

As Matthew and I walk up next to Zoe, the door opens and we see a familiar greed headed male. His eyes were red and puffy and his hair looked like it hasn't been brushed in weeks. He stared at us in shock with his tear stained face before speaking. I wasn't expecting to see him here.

"W-what are you g-guys doing here?" He asked, whipping a tear away

"We came to see you guys. You haven't answered us for a month" I say

"We were worried" Matthew says with a look of concern

"What's wrong? Is everything alright?" Zoe asked, tears filling her eyes

"Y-yeah, e-everything is fine" Jack nods.

"What the hell?" Matthew spoke "that's obviously a lie dude. Look at yourself. You're crying and-" Jack interrupted him.

"Everything is fine. I-I'm just watching a sad movie"

"Then why wont you answer our calls or texts?" I ask

"I-I lost my phone"

"Y/n?"

"She-uh," he stops.

He hangs his head, a tear falling to the floor. He quickly whips them away and speaks, his head still to the floor.

"Something bad happened"

Sorry for making this chapter short but I thought this was a good place to end it :) you're welcome! Well hopefully I'll have a chapter soon! Thanks for being patient with the updates! Bye for now!