25: thats called acting, ya dingus

Jack's POV
___________________________________

"Dude! What are you doing?! Go left!" Mark yelled at me.

"Ok!" I turned left and immediately ran into a door. "Fucking hell!" I say, rubbing my head.

"That's right!" Mark yells, laughing afterwards.

Alec, Mark, and Matthew were all at my house and were staying the night. Right now I was blind folded and Mark was telling me where to go. I wasn't doing so good.

I turned around with my arms infront of me. I slowly walk forward and soon feel a wall.

"Ok, just move a little to the RIGHT and down some more," Mark said.

"Ok." I make sure I scoot over to the right instead of left, and down. I feel a small plastic object. I take the blindfold off and see it was deodorant. What?

"He found it!" Mark cheered, "what was our time?" Mark asked Alec.

"Uh, three minutes and forty-five seconds," Alec says.

"Boom! We win!" Mark throws his fists in the air.

"Whatever." Matthew rolls his eyes. "I guess I should regret the smack talk earlier."

"Yep!" I nod. "Now who's deodorant is this?" I ask, holding it up.

"Mine!" Mark raises his hand.

"Why deodorant?!" I laugh.

"I don't know," he shrugs, "it was the only thing I could find."

A phone started ringing. Alec, Matthew, and Mark all checked their phones. They look at me afterwards so I take my phone out of my pocket. Y/n was calling. I quickly answer and put the phone up to my ear. I was thinking about putting it on speaker, but I decided not to because they wouldn't let me speak if it was.

"Hey!" She greets in a happy voice.

"Hey! Whatcha need?" I ask, looking at the wall of the basement.

"You're funny right?" She asked.

"What kind of question is that?"

"So its that a no?"

"Its a yes," I say chuckling, looking to my feet and setting my hand on my hip.

"Good, 'cause we're bored!" She yells. Two female voices agree. They were there the whole time?! Well what did I expect? They're all together right now.

I chuckle and look over to the guys. They all had confused faces and I look away when I hear Y/n speak again.

"You got anything?" She asks.

"Uh, I don't know," I shrug. "Why do feet smell and noses run?"

Y/n, Jenna, and Zoe giggle and Jenna speaks.

"I've never even thought about that."

"Me either," Zoe says.

"What do girls normally do at sleepovers? Try that stereotypical stuff. It looks fun in movies," I say, looking at the guys again. They all had faces of realization and Mark was smirking with his arms crossed.

"Wow, a guy thinks that looks fun? Thats a first," Y/n laughs and I smile.

"No, I meant the girls look like they're having fun in the movies."

"Thats called acting, ya dingus," Zoe said.

"Whatever."

"Its too quiet. Where are the guys?" Jenna asked.