9: Molester!!

Y/n POV

_________________________________

I hop out of Noah's truck and walk towards everyone. We were the last ones here, and twenty minutes late, because Noah just had to stop and get a chocolate bar before he 'dies'.

"Where were you guys?" Matthew asked.

"Looking at three different gas stations for a stupid chocolate bar," I answer.

"Its not just any chocolate bar Y/n! Its the best chocolate bar ever!" Noah defended himself.

"Yeah, yeah."

"Hey, can you guys be quiet? I'm trying to study," Jenna says, looking back down to her paper.

"Shit! I forgot there was a test tomorrow!" I yell.

"Thats the complete opposite of what I just asked you to do," Jenna mumbled.

"I'm gonna go get my stuff," I said, then turn around, walking back to Noah's truck. Noah followed and said he was too. After we got our bags, we walked back over to our friends, and sit down at the picknick table with everyone else.

Noah was right beside me with Matthew beside him. Jenna was sitting in front of me, Jack next to her and Zoe next to him. Mark sadly couldn't come because he had to go help his mom pack up the stuff at his house, and bring it over to ours.

I was working on a problem on the study guide, but got distracted when I heard faint mumbling. I looked over to Noah and Matthew. Their lips were still. When I looked over to Zoe, Jack, and Jenna, I saw Jacks lips moving the just the slightest bit.

"Could you shut up?" I asked in the nicest way I could. I know, so nice, right? Everyone looked at me then followed my gaze towards Jack. Jenna and Noah rolled their eyes and looked back down to their paper.

"Well it seems to annoy you, so," he stopped and put his finger on his chin before answering, copying what I did this morning. "No." He shrugged.

"I hate you," I mumble.

"The feelings mutual."

"Nobody cares."

"Nobody cares about you."

"Stop telling me things your parents tell you."

"You guys seriously sound like kindergarteners," Zoe said, groaning.

"Just shut up already!" Jack yelled to me.

"Awe, is little baby Seán mad?" I said, as if I was talking to a toddler.

"Stop calling me that!"

"Why?! Whats wrong with your real name?!"

"Guys! Shut the fuck up!" Matthew yelled.

It was quiet for a moment, then Jack leaned over the table and spoke.

"Just please, in the nicest way I can, don't call me Seán."

I roll my eyes, and get back to work. It was about thirty minutes before Zoe got a call. She stepped away, and answered. Once she was done, she came back, and started to get all her stuff together.

"So, my dad is the one telling me to come home."

"So does that mean my dad will shut up?" I ask happily.

"Lets hope. Along with mine," she says as she puts the strap to the bag around her shoulder and walks away.

We go back to studying, and Noah starts tapping his pencil. I slowly raise my hand up and set it on top of the pencil. He laughed and grabbed his pencil with his other hand and started tapping it again. I grab his pencil and bring it to my side thats he's not sitting by. He laughs and leans over for me, trying to grab his pencil.