38: why do I keep cheating on Y/n?!

Y/n's POV
____________________________________

It was about one in the morning when my phone rang and woke me up. I sleepily grab my phone and look who was calling. It was an unknown number so I tapped the small red circle and ended the annoying ringing. I close my eyes to go back to sleep and it started ringing again. I groan and answer the phone, bringing it up to my ear.

"Yea-" I was interrupted by a worried female voice.

"I-Is this Y/n?" She asks.

"Yes."

"This is Jack's mother. Is he with you?"

"No, he left around eleven-thirty."

"Do you know where he is by any chance? He isn't answering his phone."

"We were on the phone a few hours ago and he said he was at home," I say, sitting up.

"Last time we saw him was when he left to pick you up."

"Y-You have to know where he is. This has to be some kinda prank, right?" I say, getting worried.

"What? We really don't know where he is. We're just as worried as you sweetie."

"A-Alright. If I find out where he is I'll let you know."

I hang up and immediately call Jack. As his phone rang, thoughts ran through my mind. What if he was hurt? Did he lie? What if he's with Raina? He wouldn't do that. I can trust him. But where the fuck could he be? Why can't anything go right for once?

"Yep," a voice said on the other side of the phone.

"Where the hell are you?"

"Who is this?" He slurs.

"Its Y/n. Are you drunk?"

"Y/n? No, I saw Y/n earlier."

"Where are you?"

"Uh, what is it called again? Jason park? Jake park?"

I put him on speaker and set the phone down. I quickly get my shoes on, not even bothering to change and go into Marks room. I walk up next to him bed and slap him on the chest to wake him up. I'm such a nice sister.

"What the fuck," Mark groans.

"C'mon. We're going to Jackson park."

"Why?"

I hold up the phone to let Mark hear Jack.

"Literally my life is, messy buns and Christmas lights," Jack sang.

Mark was still a little confused but got up anyways. He pushed me out of the room so he could get dressed. Once he was ready we got in his car and drove off to Jackson park. I stayed on the phone with Jack just incase anything happened. We got there in about ten minutes. I rushed out of Mark's car and to the drunk dork laying down on the bench we always meet at.

"Holy hell," Mark said as he ran up to Jack. I kneel down next to him on the bench and he jumps.

"Woah. Who are you? Are you my angel, and are you God?" Jack asks, pointing to me then to Mark. "Is it wrong to hit on your angel, 'cause damn your hot as fuck." Jack smirks as he looks at me kneeling in front of him.

"No Jack," I laugh, "how much did you drink?"

"Of what? Your pus-" I interrupted him, trying to stop what he was about to say while Mark holds in laughter.

"Alright. Lets get you home. Your parents are worried."

I tried to push him up into a sitting position instead of him lying down but he fell back down each time.

"Noooo. I can't go! What if Y/n gets mad at me for cheating on her with my angel?"

"Jack, I'm Y/n and I'm not your angel."

"You're not Y/n! I dropped her off at her house earlier."

"Yes, but I came back. We need to get you back home."

"I can't go home! My dad will fuck my mom and try to make another miserable mistake also known as a human being."

"C'mon buddy." Mark pat his shoulder. "Just listen to us and get up."

"But my legs are numb and I-I cant walk."

"Should we just call his parents?" I ask Mark.

"HIS PARENTS!" Jack yells. "I called them. Wait, who's parents?"

It took awhile but we eventually got Jack to get up. We got him in the car but he kept unbuckling his seatbelt so I sat in the back with him while Mark drove.

"I'm free!" Jack yelled as he unbuckled his seatbelt for the tenth time in the last five minutes. I grabbed the buckle and shoved it back in the small box till it clicked. I kept my hands over the box so he didn't unbuckle it again.

"Watch your hands there pretty lady."

"Shut up dork." I chuckle.

"Oh no," Jack puts his face in his hands, "why do I keep cheating on Y/n?! No no no!"

I chuckled at his behaviour. I thought it was funny how every time he talked to me he'd call it cheating. It isn't good that he's drinking at seventeen, but I'll talk to him about it when he's sober and can actually understand things.

After a few minutes of driving down the dark road we eventually arrive at his house. I climb out of my side of the car and run over to the other side to get Jack. He leaps out of the car and wraps his arms around my neck, almost pushing me down.

"Y/n! Awe, I missed you baby girl." Jack smiled as he showered me with kisses. I laugh as I tried to push him back. Mark walks over from the front of the car and chuckles when he sees us.

"Alright, save it for marriage."

"Mark!" I whisper yell and slap him on the chest, making him laugh.

The porch light turns on and young lady walks out. She looked worried but smiled when she saw us.

"Jack?" She says softly.

"Who's actually stupid enough to have the name Jack?" Jack slurs, leaning back but still holding onto me. I chuckle at what he said and start walking towards the lady.

"Why are my ground hands moving?!" Jack yelled, making me laugh loudly.

"What happened to him? Where was he?" His mother asked, walking up to the three of us.

"We found him at Jackson Park and we don't know how, but he's a little drunk," Mark explained, slowing down at the end.

"What?!"

"If you wanna talk to him about it or anything, I'd wait till he's sober." Mark nods.

"Alright. Thank you guys so much. I'm sorry for getting you up so late," his mother said, taking Jack.

"Its fine, anything for you guys," Mark smiles.

"Thank you guys. Have a good night you two and be safe."

"We will. Goodnight Mrs. McLaughlin."

Mark and I get back in his car and we drive back home.
___________________________________

✔ E d i t e d ✔