48: you could've died!

Y/n POV

"What the hell were you thinking?!" Mark yelled loudly "are you fucking serious Y/n?!"

"What? He gets drunk and you're fine with it, but if I get drunk you go crazy?" I fold my arms.

"But he wasn't high!"

It was the next day. Jack stayed the night to help Mark hide me from my dad. My head still hurts but its gotten better since I've woken up with the help of ibuprofen. Dad is at work right now as Mark and Jack are yelling at me. This better not last that long because I'm supposed to meet Shannon, Lucas, and Noah soon.

Noah and I still don't get along but he isn't as bad as he used to be.

"What do you think thats going to to for you?! Take away your problems? They only make them worse!" Jack yelled.

"Do you think I give a shit?"

"How did you even get the alcohol?" Jack asks, his Irish accent fading.

"Shannon is 22" I shrug.

"How the hell did you even get home?!" Mark yelled.

"Lucas drove me"

"Was he sober?"

"Yeah" I say slowly, obviously lying "sure"

"Thought you would've learned after your mother died" Mark mumbled.

"Do not talk about my mother!" I yelled, standing up from my bed.

"She died over a drug overdose! That could've been you! You could've died!" Mark yelled, making Jack's face fill with concern. I don't think I ever told him how I lost my mom.

(If you did earlier in the story, then I'm sorry. I cant remember things)

"Well at least I wouldn't have to do it myself!"

The room fell silent. Tears started filling my eyes. I started walking out of the room only to be pulled back by Jack holding a firm grip on my wrist. I yank my hand out of his grasp and run downstairs and out of the house.

Le time skiiiiip

The room was spinning and I could barely stand up straight. I slam the door shut and in comes my step brother.

"You're an assho-" I was cut off by Mark covering my mouth and dragging me upstairs into my room. He quietly shut the door and took his hand off of my mouth.

"You've got to be kidding me" he whisper yells.

"Nope. Im drunk and there is nothing you can do about it" I slur.

"How many did you fucking drink!" He yells quietly.

"Eh" I think for a moment "four or five. I lost count after Noah kissed me again"

"What?!" He yelled loudly.

"Yeah, yeah. Alcohol poisoning, Jack will be mad, I could've died by driving home on my own. Whatever"

"You what?" He whispered "Y/n, you don't even have your license!"

"So?"

"You stay right here. Don't fucking leave this damn room" He whispers through clenched teeth.

He leaves the room and I sit down on my bed. My phone starts ringing and I slowly answer it without looking at the caller ID.

"Hey Y/n, are you ok? Are you home ye-"

"Oh, hey angry leprechaun" I slur.

"Y/n" he sighs.

"Seán" I smile.

"Y/n!"

"Oh sorry. I mean Jack"

"Why are you doing this to yourself?" He mumbles.

"Makes me feel confident" I smile and close my eyes

"I love you" I say after a few seconds of silence.

"Austin wouldn't be happy if he saw you"

"Y/n, drink this now" Mark says, coming in my room with a bottle of water.

"But I'm sleepy"

"But you need water in your system"

"Fine" I groan sitting up, completely forgetting about my phone. I take a drink of the water and thats all I remember.

Heyo! Sorry about the REALLY short chapter! I just couldn't come up with anything so...HERE YA GOOO!!....I'll hopefully have a longer one out soon.

I have so many ideas for this!...and by many I mean one idea...and I don't know if you'll like it😂ANYWAYS! Don't expect this story to be that happy for awhile. This is getting really long but DO I GIVE A FUCK?! HELL NAW! THIS THING WILL BE A THOUSAND CHAPTERS IF I WANT IT TO BE!....ok, maybe not xD

If I don't update in two weeks, spam my phone until I do! Please! I need to be spammed if I don't update soooooon!! Don't be shy! I want to be spammed so I can hopefully get into the habit of updating everyday again!