41: necrophilia has to win

Y/n POV

Everyone was scattered all over the basement, either sitting or laying on the floor or relaxing on the couch or chairs. I was sitting on one end of a small couch with Jack sitting on the other end. My back was leaning on the arm rest and my knees were pressed against my chest. Jack sat normally with his legs crossed.

It was midnight and everyone was changed into their pajamas. I was wearing Jacks black hoodie that I've had before we started dating.

Mark and Alec were playing Call of Duty: Black Ops on the couch across from Jack and me. Every time Jack tried to talk to Alec, he'd either get really quiet or avoid making eye contact. That was pretty odd for him.

I wish I could say that Raina stopped flirting with Jack, but I cant. Whenever we were by ourselves, she'd come over and either wouldn't let me speak or get kinda touchy with Jack. It was obvious he felt uncomfortable when she did that but she didn't stop.

I was having a pretty fun day with my friends until I got several notifications about that account. None of the posts really bothered me until I saw one of a picture of Jenna, Zoe, and me. They actually pointed out the scars on my arms. I didn't think anyone could see them, especially in the photo. Everyone in the comments were either calling me a depressed bitch, fat, or ugly. When I was reading through them, I found a comment by Raina.

RainAtayloR
She has no problems in her life whatsoever! The only problem she has is her father that can't keep a wife! She needs to learn how to deal shit. That is no reason to cut. Shes such a dramatic bitch.

Just because Mark is my step brother, she assumes that my parents split up. Thats not what happened. She doesn't know a thing about my life.

I never told Mark or Jack about it. I didn't want to ruin their day or just annoy them with problems about me. That's basically all we do. They find me breaking apart and they try to comfort me.

"You alright? You're really quiet" Jack asks, looking over to me and resting a hand on my knee.

"Yeah, I'm fine" I nod, plastering a fake smile on my face.

"You sure?"

"I'm sure"

Jack nods, taking his hand off of my knee. Jenna stands up and  unplugs the Xbox. Mark and Alec look at her with a look of annoyance. They say things to her that I couldn't understand. Jenna throws a pillow at them and speaks.

"So we're gonna do two things. Play cards against humanity and watch a movie. Which one should we do first? We were gonna play spin the bottle but Zach didn't approve"

"Why would you be upset about that?! You're in a relationship!" Zach yells.

"Yeah, yeah"

"I don't approve of that either" Jack said, slowly raising his hand

"Me either!" Amy said

"See!" Zach yelled

"Anyways! What should we do first?"

"Cards against humanity!" Mark and Jack yell in unison, making them laugh. 

"I think movie" Zoe said

After about five minutes, we all decided on cards against humanity. We all sat in a circle in between the couches and TV. Raina sat across from me and kept giving me a dirty look.

I ignore her and focus on Alec passing out the cards. I pick up my white cards a read through them. Once everyone had ten white cards, we started the hilariously offensive game.