36: I was hoping I could get your number?

Y/n's POV
___________________________________

"What are you guys doing?" Jenna asked on the other side of the phone.

"I don't know. He just said look casual so I don't think it'll be anything big." I smile.

"Wear a big dress to make him mad," Zoe laughs.

Jenna, Zoe, and I were on Skype with each other while I was getting ready for Jack to pick me up. It was 4:47 so he should be here soon. He called me earlier to make sure I was awake and I didn't forget. We didn't plan on staying on the phone as long as we did. We eventually hung up and I called Jenna and Zoe.

"That would be hilarious," Jenna giggles.

"I think I'm just gonna stick with a hoodie and jeans," I say as I run a brush through my hair.

"Well thats no fun," Zoe said sadly.

"No fun for you at least." I shrug.

I grab a T-shirt and pull it over my head. While Zoe and Jenna talk about Matthew and Zoe I look around for a hoodie. Once I found one, I pulled it over my head and realised it was the hoodie that Jack let me wear a long time ago. That was the night I realised I liked him and here I am going on a date with him.

"Y/n! Jack is here!" Mark yells from downstairs.

Damn, I was expecting him to be here at 5:20 or something. Its only 4:53. Oh well, at least I don't have to wait any longer.

"Hey, I gotta go. Bye!"

I hang up the phone and shove it in my pocket. I grab my wallet and run downstairs. Mark and Jack were standing by the closed door talking.

"There she is." Mark smiles.

"Yep!" I nod. "Can you tell me where we're going?"

"You'll see. Its not anything huge so don't expect anything big," Jack chuckles.

"Fine. No fireworks that say my name or a private meeting with (celebrity(s))," I joke. Jack rolls his eyes with a smirk.

"Ok, have fun kids!" Mark waved, "you do anything to her, you're dead meat."

"Wasn't planning on it," Jack chuckled.

We walked outside and into Jacks car. He glanced at me then back to his keys and smirked. He pushed the keys in the ignition and buckled his seatbelt.

"What?" I ask, questioning the smirk on his face.

"You still have my hoodie," he chuckled.

"Well its warm and fuzzy. You expect me to throw away a warm and fuzzy hoodie?"

"I guess not." He shakes his head.

We sat in the car joking around with each other and horribly singing. After about twenty or thirty minutes he pulled into a movie theatre. We got out of the car and started walking towards the doors.

"Oh! What are we seeing?" I ask.

"You said you wanted to see (movie) right?" He smiled.

"Really?! Yes!" I shove my fist in the air with a big smile which makes Jack giggle.

"You're adorable," he says, wrapping an arm around my shoulders.

"I know." I smile.

"Wow, a thank you would be nice."

"Nah."

We walk up to the person who sells the tickets (I can't remember what its called XD) I tried to pay but Jack refused to let me. We walk in and Jack softly elbowed me.