22: hey, are you ok?

Y/n's POV
______________________________

The three of us stayed in my room all night and never went to sleep. It was really fun, but it had to come to an end. Mark, Jack, and I were walking downstairs and to the front door to let Jack out. His mother came to pick him up and she was waiting in the driveway.

"Thank you guys, bye." Jack turns to us.

"Yeah, no problem. Come whenever you want."

"Ok, I'll come everyday," he joked.

Jack and Mark did that bro hug thing that guys do and pulled apart. Jack turned to face me and hugged me.

Again with the butterflies?! What is going on?!

I tried to pull away but his grip tightened around my back. He leans down to my ear and whispers just loud enough for only me to hear.

"Meet me at Jackson park tonight at nine."

He pulls away and walks out the door after saying bye once again. I walk back up to my room and my phone vibrates. I look at my bright screen and see Jack has texted me. I unlock my phone and read what he said.

Jaaaack:
Did you hear me?

Y/n:
Yes. Meet you tonight at Jackson park at 9

Jaaaack:
Good girl😉

Y/n:
Why?

Jaaaack:
I just want to

Y/n:
Yeah ok.

I turn my phone off and walk into the bathroom. I brush my teeth and take a shower. When I'm drying off I look at myself in the mirror. My eyes land on my scarred and cut arms.

They weren't that nice looking. Lucy caused this. Noah caused this. Jack helped it. He didn't fix it but he helped it.

What used to be the person I couldn't stand most helped in the worst time in my life.

Just because of him I'm still here.

If it wasn't for him, these cut and scarred arms wouldn't be here right now.

Someone knocked on the door and pulled me back to reality.

"Hey Y/n, hurry up," Mark said quickly.

"Yeah yeah, hold on."

I get dressed and quickly brush my hair. I unlock the door and walk out. Mark was standing there and sighed in relief.

"Took you long enough."

"Shut up." I roll my eyes with a smile on my face.

I walk back to my room and grabbed my phone. I didn't know what else to do so I got on YouTube and watched the weirdest videos I could find.

____________________________________

Time skip cause I ran out of ideas
___________________________________

I quietly shut the front door and start walking towards the park. It was way colder than I thought it was going to be. I pull out my phone and scroll through Instagram to pass time.

Once I get there I look around for Jack. I don't see anyone. I find a small bench and sit down. I stared at the small park that kids play on all the time. It was weird to see it empty.

Well, it is nine o'clock and its a school night.

Tomorrow is Monday. Why can't everyday be Saturday and Sunday?

Sitting there shivering at the coldness and looking at the park, I felt two arms wrap around my shoulders and a head rest on my shoulder.

"Hello," Jack greeted.