Chapter 10: Unkown & Confused

-10-

Mira's POV

Pag-kadating namin sa Villa, kaagad akong hinatak ni Zed palabas ng kotse. His grip was so tight, so much that it was already hurting me, "Zed, ano ba? Nasasaktan ako!"

But he didn't listen. He continued to pulled me inside. The pain was already hard to bear that's why with all the strength that I have, I pulled away from his grip.

"Hindi mo ba 'ko naririnig?! Sabi ko, nasasaktan ako! Ano bang problema mo?!"

"You're really asking me that, when actually, I am supposed to ask you that."

"I don't have any problem with you. Baka ikaw 'tong may problema? Ikaw 'tong sumusulpot kung saan-saan."

"If I didn't kept an eye on you, I wouldn't know that you're already cheating on me!" he spat back

"You did what? You kept an eye on me?!"

"Why? Do you have a problem with that?"

"Does even the word 'privacy' exists in your vocabulary?!" ayoko sa lahat yung sinusundan ang bawat galaw ko without my permission. Sure, Dad can do that to me, but Zedric? Goodness!

"Privacy, wow. So that includes cheating?"

"Cheating? When did I ever cheat?!"

"I don't know. Maybe, awhile ago? When I clearly saw you were hugging him like that. I can't even see from my spot if the two of you kissed!"

Mas lalong kumunot ang noo ko, "Him? Goodness, please don't tell me that you were pertaining to Xander."

"Exactly. I even have to run a background check on him to clearly understand where do he stand in your life."

"I can't believe you really did that. What, you would just start digging someone's grave without any permission. It's my first time meeting this side of you, Zedric."

"Well, I have no choice."

"But to dig in someone's private life?

"It is because you're cheating!"

"I am not cheating!!!"

"Oh yeah? Even I see it with my own eyes?"

"It is because of your false judgement!"

"Hey, guys. People are already sleeping in this very moment. What's with this commotion?" biglang sabi ni Ken na nanggaling sa taas. He's with Ate.

I heard Zed scowled as soon he felt Ken's presence. Kahit si Ken, binibigyan niya ng malisya!

"Is everything alright?" tanong naman ni Ate na naunang bumaba kay Ken

"Ate, alam mong ayaw ko sa lahat yung sinusundan ang bawat kilos ko, lalo na yung hindi ko alam. Zedric simply kept an eye on me."

"I only did that because I have my suspicions."

"Wrong suspicions, to be exact." sabi ko

"Alam niyo, you're just both tired. You need to rest. Sige na Mira, umakyat ka na sa taas."

Zedric look at me but I just rolled my eyes and stormed off to my room. I locked my door at nagtanggal ng make-up ko at nag-shower pagka-tapos. When I was already in my pajamas, kaagad akong humiga sa kama. I hugged Xandy and talked to it like I always does.