Chapter 32: First Week of Marriage

Some SPG scenes!!! Be warned!

=======

-32-

Mira's POV

I was woken up by the light of the sun striking through my face. I stretched my arms out and purred like a cat. I shifted my sleeping position and turned my back to the sun. Kaagad na sumalubong sa'kin ang mukha ng asawa ko.

Dang! Asawa ko...

He smiled to me, "Have you had a good sleep?"

I smiled and nodded to him. I nuzzled to the hollow of his neck. He immediately wrapped his arms around me. Mind you that we are still naked under the sheets.

From our position, I can clearly hear the steady beat of his heart. I don't know why but it felt really nice.

"I like the sound of your heart beating."

"I love watching you sleep."

Napa-tingin ako sa kanya, "Now that's creepy."

He just smiled as he removed some strands of my hair on my face, "I've done that several times before pero iba pa rin pala kapag asawa na kita." he whispered as he dipped his face onto me.

I smiled as I held onto his bare chest and responded to his kisses. He immediately went on top of me as he continued to devour my lips. I was about to put my hands around his nape when I suddenly remembered something. Oh my! Nakakahiya!

Marahan ko siyang tinulak at tinakpan ng isang kamay ko ang bibig ko. Fudge! Ni gargle, 'di ko pa nagagawa!!

"Why?" nag-tataka niyang tanong.

"Hmm." umiling ako at mabilis na bumangon. It was already late when I realized that I was fully unclothed.

So kung anong una kong nakita sa paanan ng kamay ay yun ang pinulot ko. Nag-kataon pang yung bathrobe na suot ni Xander ang nandon. I wrapped it around myself as I immediately went to the bathroom, without looking at him, and locked it.

I went to the bathroom sink as I looked at myself in the mirror. My hair was literally all over the place, pwede nang pangitlugan ng kung ano mang ibon meron jan sa labas. My lips were swollen from last night's kisses. Pero mas napansin ko ang pagkaka-iba sa aura ng mukha ko. I guess this is what oxytocin or "love hormone" looked like. There's this glow na 'di ko maintindihan at maski ako, hindi ko na makilala ang sarili ko.

Umiling ako at nag-toothbrush na. After that, nag-hilamos na rin ako. As I was looking at myself in the mirror, nakita ko mula sa gap ng bathrobe ang bandang dibdib ko. Binuksan ko ang robe and I was really surprised at the love bites that I have. Parang kagat ng lamok na namumula.

"Goodness Xander!" nasabi ko na lang

But last night's memory came rushing by. It was really special and it was full of love. I can't help not to reminisce what Xander told me last night.

~Last night

We were both silent after we caught up with our breaths. Naka-unan ako sa dibdib niya and he was brushing my hair with his hand.

"Babe?" he called

"Hmm?"

"What are you thinking?"

I slightly laughed, "I am thinking of ways on how can I avoid awkwardness among us tomorrow."

"Don't be, babe."