Chapter 31: Jour de mariage

A/N: Scroll sa pinakababa if you wanted to see the wedding details kaagad :) And oh, warning, there's few spg scenes in here. Please be warned.

==========

-31-

Mira's POV

For the nth time, I rejected Xander's call. Seriously? Can this guy wait 'til later?

"He's still calling, miss?"

Alangan akong tumingin sa kanya, "Uh, yes. Pardon me."

"Oh, no no. I've encountered worst than that, madame." sabi ni Lewis.

Lewis is my official makeup artist. Nandito kami ngayon sa isang hotel di kalayuan sa mansion. Isang one-bedroom suite itong tinutuluyan ko pansamantala and I've been staying here for three days. Sa tatlong araw na 'yon, Xander and I were completely out of reach to each other. Binabawalan siya ng Mama niya at ako, sinakyan ko na lang ang trip nila. Sabi nila, mas nakaka excite daw at magiging eager kami na mag-kita if there is this suspense factor na tinawag nila. At ayun, mahigit isang daang text at tawag na ang natanggap ko sa kanya.

Currently on my bridal robe, Lewis was moisturizing my face and getting my base make up done. Nandito na rin yung photographer to capture pictures and videos as well. Parit-parito rin ang mga babaeng pinsan ni Xander para alalayan ako, lalo na si Tisha. They were all hands on.

"Actually, your groom is a lot more tamer than the other grooms I've encountered."

"Really? How so?"

"Well, because those groom were so eager to see their bride, it made to the point where this groom came banging the bridal room where I was currently making the make up of the bride."

"That's hilarious! And creepy as well!"

"Right! I thought an animal was trying to break the door down!"

Natawa naman ako sa sinabi niya. "She" will do my hair and make up. Lewis is one of the closest gay friends of Tisha and whom she met on the industry she's working on. And yes, she wanted me to address her as she. I just can't stop laughing at her jokes since we met. We did the practicing of the make up kasi prior today.

Bumukas ang pinto ng bedroom at pumasok si Alfie, ang wedding coordinator.

"Miss, I just came to remind you all of the things that we practiced, okay? If you may encounter any problem, tell me at once and we'll fix it immediately."

"Noted."

"Okay. I shall go to the venue then and check everything."

"Thank you. Thank you for everything." at bumeso ako sa kanya.

Nang palabas na siya sa pinto, biglang may pumasok at talagang nanlaki ang mata ko sa nakita ko, "No. Way!"

"Sissy!!!!"

"Oh my..." di 'ko napigilang hindi mapaluha at napa-takip sa bibig ko.

Naluluha na rin siyang lumapit sa'kin at niyakap ako.

"Claire, oh my god! Thank you!!"

Kumawala siya sa yakap, "I wouldn't miss it for the world! Ang tagal tagal kaya naming hinintay 'to!!"

"How did you guys know?"

"Xander called us to tell the news and we all immediately figured out how to get to here without anyone else knowing."