Pendery house

3 MONTHS LATER

Lori stared out the window at the pouring rain. She couldn't remember what had happened THAT night. all she could remember was waking up to a half naked Cole. She knew they hadn't done anything but she still couldn't shake the guilty feeling. She couldn't get the hurt on Gabe's face, when both of them emerged from the bedroom, out of her head. Cole half naked and her wearing his shirt.

"Lori the movie is going to start!" Dalton yelled from downstairs.

She got up and went down stairs. Cole was sitting on the couch with Dana, Will and Dalton were laying on the floor and Gabe was sitting on the recliner with Alex on his lap. She sat in between Cole and Dana.

"Hey." Cole said wrapping his arm around her.

"Hey back." She smiled and leaned into him.

"Why do I have to get your feet?" Dana said rubbing them.

"Because you massage then better than Cole." she said

"Hey!" Cole acted hurt

"I love you." She said kissing his cheek.

He smiled and kissed her forehead.

Will pressed play and Dalton turned off the lights. Lori saw Gabe stating at her and Cole.

YOU HAVE NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT. HE'S WITH ALEX. AND YOU HAVE THE GUYS. She thought to herself.

Half way through the movie she started dozing off.

"It's okay. I'll watch over you." Cole whispered in her ear.

She smiled and leaned her head against his chest and let the sleepiness over come her.