FERRIS WHEEL

Lori had decided to leave the line and start her way to the exit. She looked back and saw that Natalia was eating with the gang. She smiled and kept walking.

"Lori." Someone called her name.

She picked up her pace.

"Would you like a ride?" A man asked.

She looked up at the ferris wheel. She nodded and got on. Before the guy closed the gate someone had jumped in with her.

"Finally...." She turned to find Gabe.

"W-what are you... Get off!" She said.

The wheel began to spin and Gabe smiled.

"I cant, unless you want me to die."

She rolled her eyes and folded her arms. He made her face him.

"Why did you leave?" He asked.

She looked at him then looked away.

"Right...sorry stupid question. Why didn't you tell me?" He asked.

"Tell you what? That I still love you? That I wish you would end things with Alex so we could be together? That I was stupid not to fight harder to stay?" She cried.

Gabe pulled her to him and held her.

"Why didn't you call." He asked.

"It didn't matter. Alex was getting what she wanted. I was leaving."

"No... Why didn't you call?" He repeated.

She blinked and realized what he meant. She looked away. Why hadn't she called? Why did she have to wait for him to call? She shook her head. She knew why.

"Why didn't you call?" She asked.

He shook his head. He wanted to call her, so many times, he just couldn't. He looked down and realized that the ride had stopped.

"I'm sorry! The wheel is having some mechanical difficulties!" The guy yelled.

Lori groaned. That means she had to stay up there longer, with him. Gabe sighed and pulled out his phone.

"Hey, Will....Yeah....I know.. Look I'm with Lori and- I know you know." He said looking down.

Lori leaned over and saw everyone looking up. Gabe turned and she looked at him. They were so close that if one of them leaned in just an inch, they would kiss.

"KISS HER!!!!" Will yelled.

They looked down and saw everyone smiling and nodding. A bunch of people were gathering around the Ferris wheel. Soon enough the crowd started chanting "kiss her!" Lori laughed and gabe looked at her. He leaned in and she didn't dare move. She stayed staring at everyone as Gabe got closer.

"Lori...." He whispered.

She turned and felt his lips on hers. She smiled into the kiss as he pulled her closer. Everyone erupted into cheers.

"YEAH! GET SOME!" Dana and Dalton screamed.

Lori pulled away laughing. Gabe smiled and said "I didn't call because I was scared that you had forgotten about me. I loved you, still do, and I just... I couldn't handle the thought of you forgetting me."

Lori smiled and pulled him in for another kiss.

"Gabriel morales, how can I forgot the boy who says he's Batman?"

He chuckled and held her. She rested her head on his shoulder and closed her eyes.

"Wanna know a secret?" He asked.

"What?" she looked at him.

"You were my first kiss." He said looking down.

She laughed and shook her head. "wanna know MY secret?"

"What?" He gulped.

She leaned in and whispered in his ear "YOU were my first and only kiss."

He laughed and held her hand. The ride started again and they waited as everyone got off. when they reached the bottom everyone was surrounded by fans.

"So Gabe, who's this?" a fan asked.

"This... is my girlfriend." he wrapped his arm around her.

"She's pretty." some of them said.

"I think she's fat." a girl said.

"Oh thank you Sweetie." Lori smiled.

The girl looked at Lori like she was insane. Lori winked at the girl and told Gabe that she would meet him back at the car. The boys smiled as she passed them and reached the other girls.

"So...." Natalia wiggled her eyebrows.

Lori laughed and rolled her eyes. The girls linked arms and started towards the car.