CARNIVAL

Lori and Natalia were throwing the basketballs when it bounced off the rim and hit a girl in the back of the head.

"Oh shit... I'm sorry." Lori said grabbing the ball

"It cool...Lori?" Cassidy said turning around.

Lori froze and the ball slipped from her hands. Natalia came up behind her and screamed.

"Oh my...your Cassidy !!!!"

Cassidy smiled and looked at Lori. She grabbed her arm and pulled her aside.

"Excuse us."

"Yeah..im gonna take the ball back." Natalia said picking up the ball

"Why did you take off? the boys have been worried sick!" Cassidy said.

Lori looked away. should she confess to Cassidy? Why not, they were like sisters anyway.

"I just...I couldn't handle being responsible for Alex and Gabe breaking up." Lori said.

"There's something more than that. I know that's not all. TELL ME." Cassidy said seriously.

Lori opened her mouth to tell her when she saw Cole running towards them.

"I'm sorry...." Lori ran away.

"LORI!!!" Cassidy and Cole screamed.

Lori kept running and then bumped into someone. They both fell down and groaned.

"Lori you okay?" Gabe asked.

Lori opened her eyes and gasped. She pushed him off of her and started running again. Dana and Dalton saw Lori run past them. Will dropped his corn-dog and started running after Lori.

"Wait!!" They yelled.

Lori ran faster and tripped.

"Oh poor baby." Alex said from the table.

Lori looked at her and then looked around.

"Didn't I tell you to leave?" Alex got up.

"I am!" Lori yelled.

"Doesn't look like it. Here let me help you." Alex grabbed lori and slapped her.

A tear slipped down her face.

"Alex..." Cassidy gasped.

Alex jumped and stared at her. The guys came up and Gabe looked pissed.

DID SHE JUST SLAP HER!?!? Gabe thought.

Lori backed away and ran again.

"Lori!" Cole screamed after her.