Waking up

Lori woke up to everyone talking. she decided to keep her eyes close and just listen.

"How can I just forget it?" Alex said whispering.

"Just drop it Alex." Cole said.

"How can I just drop it when I know MY BOYFRIEND is in love with his CHILDHOOD SWEETHEART!" she screamed.

Lori stirred in Cole's arms. He moved her hair out of her face and waited till she relaxed.

"You need to keep your voice down." Will said getting mad.

"William shut up." Alex said.

"How is it her fault that Gabe still has feelings for her?" Dana asked.

Dana didn't have a problem with Lori. She was cute and funny and innocent, much like him. Except he was sexy!

"Alex.." Dalton sighed.

Gabe pulled the blanket closer to him and groaned.

"Tell him to call me when he has made up his mind." she said storming out of the house.

Lori opened her eyes. She didn't want to be the reason why they broke up. Yes she was pissed when Alex had kissed Gabe but it didn't matter. Lori knew she didn't have the right to be jealous or mad. Her friend was happy.

"It's my fault." She mumbled.

Will and Dalton looked at her.

"It's not your fault." Cole said.

She got up and went to her room.

"Lori..."

"I just need to be alone." Lori said.

She closed her door and locked it. First she finds out her mother was dead, then she kisses Cole, and now she may be the reason that Gabe and Alex break up.

"I'm going home." she said. she packed her things into a bag and wrote a letter. one for the boys and one for Gabe and one for Pendery. She opened the window and climbed out.