The truth comes out part2

After we had gotten back from eating lunch we all headed back to the house.

"Okay so what do we do now?" Dana asked.

"How about we go swimming." Eli suggested.

"You just wanna see all this." Kyle gestured to himself and David.

They picked up their shirts and flexed. Lori rolled her eyes and pushed Kyle.

"Swimming sounds good." Lori leaned against Gabe.

He wrapped an arm around her waist and nodded. Kyle looked at Gabe with disgust. He didn't know Lori personally, but he's heard a lot of her from Eli which means that she's important to him, so she's important to him too.

The girls headed up to Lori's room to her dressed while the guys got dressed downstairs.

"So Gabe... how's Lori been?" Eli asked.

"She's been good. She doesn't wake up I'm the middle of the night screaming anymore. Although I hear her crying sometimes in the middle of the night... a little annoying cause she's like wailing, but eh." Gabe shrugged.

"That's Shawn." Cole glared.

Gabe made an 'oh' face and Kyle shook his head.

"What are you gonna do for y'all's anniversary?" Eli asked.

Will raised his eyebrow. He knew their anniversary had already passed but he wanted to see what Gabe would say.

"You know... I'm not so sure. I was thinking just kicking everyone out of the house and just... you know." Gabe winked.

"No I 'don't know' why don't you tell me." Eli folded his arms.

"We haven't had time to ourselves to... come on dude. Do I really need to say it?" Gabe rolled his eyes.

"Oh you mean, have sex with her." Kyle, Dana, and David chocked on their water.

"Normally I would say 'make love' but yeah whatever." Gabe sat on the couch and took out his phone.

Eli patted Kyle's back and Dana gasped for air. David glared at Gabe and walked upstairs.

"You do know that today is your anniversary right?" Will asked.

Cole's head snapped to Will and he looked at him with a 'what hell' face. Will smiled with a 'play along' face. Gabe shot up and looked through his phone.

"Oh shit! I totally forgot! Thanks Will. I gotta go, tell the girls that I had to go something." Gabe grabbed his keys and left the house.

"Dude." Cole turned to Will as soon as the door closed.

"I know, but who's 'anniversary' is it today? IF they were still together." Will asked.

"GALEXY!" Dana shouted.

"Exactly." Will smiled.

"So then when Gabe gets back, we all play along with whatever he has planned for 'our anniversary' and see where it takes us." Lori said causing all the guys except for David, who was next to her, jump.

"Don't scare us like that." Dana playfully glared.

"Nice plan babe." Natalia kissed Will.

Will smiled triumphantly and kissed her again.

"Hey! None of that, we don't need anymore babies running around here." Lori said.

They laughed and headed out back to the pool. Lori tested the water and screamed when she was tackled into the pool. When they surfaced Lori glared and ducked David, he held onto her waist.