Chapter 3: I swear on the styx I will kill Filch

Hey matchsticks! Just waned to say real quickly that the art was created by one of my good friends!

As I walk to Flitwick's office a few days later, I wonder what my detention will be. Malfoy and I got detentions on different days because we were deemed to violent to be near each other. Honestly, that little brat deserved it. Malfoy gets detention with that bloke Gilderoy Lockhart the worlds 'greatest wizard' as he claimed to be. I get detention with filch. Gods I hate him. Anyway.

I walked to his dunge... office where he told me that I had to scrub the steps of the grand staircase without magic. He took my wand, gave me a bucket and a few sponges, and left. I rolled my eyes. I went outside to the courtyard and summoned some skeletons from the underworld. I brought them inside, gave them each a sponge, and had them set off to work. I heard some rustling behind me and grabbed hold of my sword on my necklace, and slowly turned around. I saw something quickly slither away in the darkness, evidently afraid of me. Wait... slither? Is it a drakon? But... drakons aren't afraid of me, and they're much larger. I shrug and wait for my skeletons to finish. When they do, I send them back to the underworld, go to bed without checking in with filch, and go to sleep.

                                                                          Ω

I woke up in a cold sweat. Another nightmare. I groan and roll over. I'm not going to be able to sleep again so I just get up. I think it's around four in the morning. I get up, get dressed in the weird robe things, and leave the dorm silently. I'm walking through the halls when suddenly I'm slammed against the wall. My eyes open shoot open and I grip the sword necklace. I'm about to summon my sword when I catch sight of my attacker and sigh. It's filch.

"Well well well. What do we have here?" Filch 'coos'. "A student out of bed? You finish your detention and decide to walk around the halls all night?"

"Let go of me Filch." I growl at him, making him blink in surprise, eyes flashing with fear before regaining his composure.

"And why should I do that? You're breaking the rules, kid." He snarls, sounding like a puppy to me.

I fake a yawn. "Because if you don't, I will stab you." I say in a dead serious voice (no pun intended)

He gulps and let's go of me. He scuttles off to wherever creature like him go. I roll my eyes and continue my stroll with a new found hate for Filch.

Hey my little matchsticks! I know, I know. It's really bad and really short. I'm sorry guys but I've been having trouble getting ideas. Feel free to comment an idea and I'll see if I can incorporate it in anyway. Thanks guys! Stay awesome!

Love,
Sammy