Chapter 9: Betrayal

Nico POV

I follow Harry and Ron all the way to the... girls washroom? They rush inside, almost tripping on their robes. That's when I notice that they're wearing very long robes. Slytherin robes. I narrow my eyes, what are they up to?

I enter the room, walk silently down to behind the two, and freeze. There stands a female me. Talking with Hermoine's voice. I start to shake. They imitated me? For what reason? How could they betray me?

"What's going on here?" I growl, furious.

They whip around and their eyes widen upon seeing me.

"N-Nico! It's not what it seems! We had to see if who the heir of Slytherin is!" Hermoine/Me says hastily.

"So you imitated me? What do you hope to gain? What did you hope to-" I trail off. "Wait... did you think that I'm the heir?"

"No! Of course not Nico!" Harry shakes his head.

"You're lying." I say softly. I rush forward, pinning him on the wall. "You're lying!"

"He's not lying! We didn't think you were the heir." Ron tries to put a hand on my shoulder.

I grab his hand, dropping Harry, and whip around, facing him. He looks scared. Good.

"Listen to me. I've been betrayed already." My voice slightly shakes. "The last time I was betrayed, I became death. This time, I'll leave you alone. Next time, someone will die, understand?"

With that, I drop him and storm out of there, leaving behind a frightened trio.

Sorry for the short chapter, next will be much better!

Thanks matchsticks!

Love,
Sammy