Chapter 10: Nico...

Harry POV

We all felt really bad about having Hermoine imitate Nico, but we had to search his stuff. We had to find out if he or Malfoy are the heir. We found out that Malfoy isn't, but we're still a little suspicious of Nico. I mean, come on. The guy was super scary. Sure he is... was... our friend, but still.

So far, everyone in the school think that either Nico or I are the heir. I know I'm probably not, but who knows. When Ron and I first met Nico, he told us he'd probably be a Slytherin because of his dad.

Nico has been ignoring us ever since that night. We've been trying to talk to him, but he brushes us off with a glare. Today in potions class, we're going to confront him, and tell him that we're sorry and that we just needed information from Malfoy.

In class, Snape seemed particularly keen to pick on Ron and I, sending glares to Nico and the rest of the Gryffindors. Mostly Nico though, I think he's the only Slytherin he doesn't like. We were making some sort of ghastly potion, most of the class failed, even though Snape praised Malfoy on his potion and deducted points from Ron and I. Finally, the class was over. Ron, Hermoine, and I packed up quickly.

We watched Nico sling his bag over one shoulder and pick up a book with his other hand. We walk towards him, almost in sync, and corner him in the hallway. He glares coldly at us, making shivers run down my spine.

"What do you want?" His voice is low and sharp.

"We- we wanted to say sorry." I stutter out, feeling small under his glare.

"Oh do you now? You think this is first grade? A simple apology will work? Get out of my way!" He shoves Ron and I to the ground (we we're in the direction to the stairs.) shoots one last glare at Hermoine, and almost runs up the stairs, not making a sound.

I stare after him, feeling guilty. I know we deserved that, but... I wish we were still friends. I sigh and start picking my stuff back up.

Sorry for the short and bad chapter. Two and a half days until steady wifi though.

Love,
Sammy