Chapter 5: Slugs and Mudbloods

I was sitting on a bench near the quidditch practice field with Ron and Hermoine while reading a book. We were gonna watch Harry and the rest of the team practice, but they weren't there yet. Ron elbows my arm and nods towards the field. The Gryffindor team... and the Slytherin team were talking. I could feel trouble brewing. The Slytherin captain hands Wood a note as we start to head over there.

"...owing to the need to train their new seeker." I hear Wood finish the note. "You've got a new seeker? Who?"

The group of green clad students part to 'dramatically' reveal...

"Malfoy?" Harry says in disbelief.

"That's right." He replies cockily. "And that's not all what's new this year." They all shift their brooms around.

"Those are nimbus 2001s! How did you get those?" Ron is in shock.

"A gift from Draco's father." The captain answers in that better-than-you voice.

"You see Weasley, unlike some, my father can afford the best." Malfoy brags.

"At least no one on the Gryffindor team had to buy their way in. They got in on pure talent." Hermoine retorts.

Malfoy sneers and walks over to stand in front of her. "No one asked your opinion, you filthy mudblood."

Ron pulls out his wand. "You'll pay for that one Malfoy. Eat slugs!"

Ron flicks it and a burst of green comes out, flicking himself backwards. The Gryffindors run to help him, while the Slytherins (Including me) stay back. I turn to Malfoy.

"Filth." I whisper as I punch him in the face.

I run towards the crowd of red clothed students where Ron has started... barring slugs? Harry and Hermoine drag him to his feet and rush off with me following them.

I know. It sucks. I'm super super super sorry for not updating in like a month, but I had no idea what to do. Love you matchsticks! Bye!

Love,
Sammy