Chapter 7: Hissing and Dead Cats

I sigh, sliding down the wall to the floor. I had a tiring weekend. I have a sister. Hazel Levesque. I smile slightly, remembering the both sad and happy day.

I was going to visit Bianca in Elysium. I went to where her house is, and found that it was missing. I immediately knew something was up. I had shadow traveled to Hades' throne room and demanded to know where Bianca was.

"Nico," Hades had said, "Bianca has chosen rebirth. I'm sorry."

And the funny thing was, he really did look sorry. I had run away from the palace, into the fields of asphodel, where I screamed and cried. The spirits had looked at me warily, they knew something had upset their king. After about an hour of just lying there, I took a walk. I walked around, looking at the spirits chattering unknowingly. They were desperately trying to cling to forgotten memories of past lives. I freeze, I sensed a spirit unlike the others. I turned and there she was. I walked towards her. Unlike the others, she was sitting down, and seemed fully aware of me and what was happening. She seemed a bit younger that me, about a year younger. I reached the spirit and stood over her.

"You're different." I said, thinking for a moment. "A child of Pluto. You remember your past."

"Yes. And you're alive." She replied.

I studied her for a moment.

"I'm Nico di Angelo." I told her hesitantly. We converse for a moment before I hold out my hand and say, "You're my sister too. You deserve another chance. Come with me."

We had gone out one of the many exits from the underworld. With my touch she was able to leave the fields of asphodel and solidify once she got to the mortal world. The look on her face as the wind blew and she took in the world around her was so cute. I smirked at her expression. She was only a couple inches shorter than me, in her grey 30's clothes, she looked bit like Bianca had when we left the casino. I brought her to camp Jupiter (guided by Hades) where we met Jason, Reyna, and several other campers. I had introduced myself as the ambassador of Pluto, making several campers nervous. After making sure Hazel was safe, I shadow traveled back to hogwarts.

I exit the dorm and begin walking through my common room. There's almost no people there, as it is dinner time. I trudge through the corridors towards the great hall when I hear some hissing. I start running, not noticing that I'm briefly running through a puddle. I'm looking around wildly, but obviously not enough, as I smash into someone. We fall to the ground. I look up at the person.

"Sorry Harry." I quickly stand up and run of again.

"Nico wait!" I hear Hermoine yell.

"Sorry, I'm a bit busy!" I call over my shoulder.

I run around, trying to follow the hissing, when I hear lots of voices down the corridor. I run back that way, slipping into the crowd. I push my way to the front and stop when I see the golden trio. I arrive in the middle of Filch yelling,

"...I'LL KILL YOU!" While holding Harry by his robes. I dash out of the crowd, pulling Harry out of Filch's grip, earning a glare from the old 'janitor'.

Just then, Dumbledore followed by several other teachers arrived. They took a sweeping glance at the current situation.

"Come with me, Argus. You too, Mr. Potter, Mr. Weasley, Miss Granger, Mr. di Angelo."

"Professor," Hermoine starts. "Nico only arrived to pull Harry away from Filch. He wasn't here the whole time."

Dumbledore sighed, "Very well, Mr. di Angelo, go back to your dorm."

I give the trio a glance and head back to my dorm. When I arrive, I'm bombarded with questions that I silence with a glare. I go and sit on my bed thinking about what just happened. I panic as I feel sleep claiming me, pulling back into terror.

Hey matchsticks, sorry for taking so long! Love you!

Love,
Sammy