Chapter 10: What Happened?

(Arie's POV)

My head pounded in pain when I slowly opened up my eyes. Death was what it felt like. A huge mirror was decorated on the ceiling above me while I shifted a little in the bed. I managed to lift my head up a little and look around. The walls of the room were whiter than the clouds while the furniture was black like coal. The door, curtains, bed side tables, and the lamp were also black including the sheets I was covered in. Where the hell am I?

I slowly pulled myself out of the bed and grabbed my throbbing head in my hands when I felt a small bandage stuck to the top left side of my forehead. Unable to stand straight, I began to drift to the side when a pair of strong arms grab me securely.

          "Easy now, love

          "Easy now, love. Don't hurt yourself any further," a husky, raspy voice whispered against my ear. I turned my head and saw Leo smirking right at me. His naked chest was pressed against my back while his disheveled hair was sticking out in every possible direction. My ass could feel his morning wood through his gray sweatpants pressing against me.

He slowly seated me on the bed and pulled the covers over me again. "You should rest," he said before retrieving a container of medicine from the side table. Popping the cap, he took out two pills and placed them in my palm while he handed me the water that was seated on the table. "Take these. You'll feel better in no time."

          I heeded his advice and slid the pills into my mouth, swallowing it all down with water. "Good girl," he commented seductively while his toned abs kept distracting me every second. I'd be lying if I said I didn't enjoy the view.

          "Where am I?" I questioned after handing him the glass.

          "Where do you think? In my bed," he retorted smugly.

          "No shit, Sherlock. But how and why?" I asked, confused out of my mind.

          "You don't remember anything?"

          "If I did, I wouldn't be asking you now. Would I?"

          "I thought you'd remember when you were screaming my name between those sweet moans..."

          "What?" I screamed in rage ready to rip his head off. "Did you fucking drug me and take advantage of me?" I could feel tears stinging in my eyes. Not again. I knew he was capable of doing such hideous act. Bastard! How did I let myself think that I could trust this fucker for even a second?

          "Calm down, love. I'm kidding. Nothing of that sort happened. If it did then I'd never let you forget it." A huge smirk formed on his face as my anger simmered down a bit. I was so tempted to punch his face for playing such a cruel joke on me, but I also couldn't stop the little butterflies that began to fly in the pit of my stomach. What was he doing to me? Why did I feel like this?