Chapter 19: Torture

This chapter will contain violence and a bit of sexual torture. (It's not fun as you all might be thinking.) Enjoy this chapter. ❤️

------------------------------------------

(Leo's POV)

          I followed Arie as she bolted out of the hall after seeing Astor. I didn't know what got into her, but her face went pale when Astor tried to shake her hand. That nasty scar down his face shouldn't have scared her to the point where she literally had to run away, insulting him like that. She knew better than to act out in such a demeaning manner.

          I skipped up the stairs, my shoes tapping on each marble step as I ascended towards Arie's room. Opening up the door, I found her on the bed with her face buried in her palms.

          "Are you okay?" Her cries and sniffles filled my ears rather brutally as I walked closer to her and took a seat on the bed.

          She lifted her head, revealing her bloodshot eyes and flushed face. "I'm not okay. I'm definitely... not okay," she choked on her words, trying to compose herself.

          "What's wrong?" I frowned, taking her soft hands into my big, rough ones. "Tell me," I demanded.

          "It's him," she cried out. "He's the one who took it all away from me."

          "Took what away from you?" I looked at her, perplexed at her abstract words.

          "He's the one who raped me," she shouted. Her words pierced through my body like glass shards and without a warning, I pulled her body into my chest.

          "I'm so sorry for what he did."

          Why didn't I ever ask her the culprit's name? How dumb could I have been? Now she's broken all over again.

          Anger boiled in me, heating my body up. She wept into my chest, soaking the Armani suit completely. I didn't care about the suit. She could soak as many as she wanted as long as she was alright. She pulled away frantically, jolting up to her feet.

          "Get me out of this," she yelled. "Get me out of this fucking dress, please!" Her voice got louder and commanding.

          "Okay!" I walked behind her and tried to unzip the dress, but it was somehow stuck.

          "Fast!" She cried. "It's suffocating me. I can't breathe." I tugged on the zip, but it still wouldn't budge.

          "Fuck," I mumbled under my breath at my feeble attempt to remove the damn dress.

          Zaya came in flying through the door at the right time wearing one of Arie's dresses. What the hell? "Sir!" She bowed.

          "Get your ass here and help her out of this dress. When it's done, let her sleep it off," I ordered Zaya, handing over the struggling woman to her. Before walking out of the room, my heart sank as I glanced back at her, dismay and misery plastered all over her face upon seeing Astor again.

          I paced into my room to find a naked Mrs. Garner tied up to my bedpost as I last left her and completely forgot about. This bitch had been getting on my nerves. I'll deal with her first and then talk to the assassin that tried to kill Arie.