Chapter 13: Do I Know You?

Please comment and share your thoughts with me. ENJOY!!!

-------------------------------------------

"So, do I get to know your name?" I asked as I stuffed my mouth with some bomb ass lasagna.

"He didn't tell you?" She asked rather surprise.

"I'm afraid not," I mumbled, not trying to spit out all the food from my mouth.

"Arabelle," she declared. "Arabelle Leon."

"That's a pretty name. My name is Arie. I don't know if he told you that."

"Yes, he did tell me that. I have heard so much about you. I was really looking forward to meeting you."

"Did he talk mad shit about me?"

Laughter filled the room while I stuffed more lasagna into my mouth and waited for her response.

"No. He actually spoke very highly of you. All good things, I promise." She cut her steak gracefully and laid a small chunk in her mouth. I could tell she had some table etiquettes unlike me where I was just stuffing my mouth like a damn Christmas stocking.

"That's good," I smiled and we went back to eating.

Everything about her seemed familiar and I couldn't shake off that feeling. From her sea blue eyes to her dark dense hair that were loosely curled just screamed something I was yet to grasp.

          "Do I know you?" I interrupted Aunt Wendy who was talking and startled Arabelle. She suddenly began to cough uncontrollably. I quickly poured some water into her glass and handed it to her while patting her back gently. "You okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just..." she drank her water whole in one take. Impressive! We got a choker and a swallower in here. "Just got something stuck in my throat," she panted. "And no, I don't think we've met. Have you ever encountered a British girl before me?"

"No. That's why I was wondering. It's nothing. Your eyes looked really familiar."

"I've heard that a lot," she smiled at me. "So you wouldn't be the first one to tell me that actually. Perhaps my eyes are pretty common."

"I don't think so. They are pretty unique, maybe that's why I remember them."

"Okay," Ashton butted in. "Quit harassing my girlfriend."

"Oh please, Ashy," she said sweetly. "She's just getting to know me and I don't mind."

"Ashy?" Aunt Wendy choked on her wine. "You must be really special for him to let you call him that. He literally chases us around the house when we do."

"I really don't," he retorted and glared as we laughed.

"Yes, you do," Aunt Wendy and I declared in unison and continued laughing.

"Well, he's very special to me as well," Arabelle said through her giggles and looked up at my brother lovingly which warmed my heart.

"Okay! It's getting too cute in here. Let's simmer it down a notch," I intervened and disrupted their little eye sex.

We all chuckled at Ashton's rosy cheeks that were gaining more color by the passing second. He was blushing hard and this was once in a lifetime opportunity for me to see him like this. Everything that happened in the past month was absolutely crazy but this made me feel genuinely happy inside. This was the most normal thing in what felt like forever.