Chapter 44: Revelations

First, I want to thank each one of you for taking this book so far. I'm so thrilled that this book has gotten over 10k reads while Escort Me Baby got more than 4k already. Three days ago, I literally got 1k and now it's almost 5k on EMB. Thank you so much for reading my books. This wouldn't have been possible if you guys hadn't supported me. ♥️♥️♥️ Damn! I sound like a person accepting an award on the stage 😂😂😂 I swear I'll have a better speech when we get there.

Please vote, comment, share, and don't be a silent reader. ENJOY!!!

-------------------------------------------

"Wear the locket I gave you," Leo said as he set his phone down against something to hold it up after he got out the bathroom from an evening shower. It was ten in the morning here while it was four p.m. in Venice. He landed two hour ago and was now getting ready to meet his grandmother.

"I will," I mindlessly glued my eyes to his wet naked body that I was drooling over.

          "Now!" He stared me down until I finally whisked it off my nightstand and secured it around my neck. "Good. Always keep it close to your heart."

          I looked down at it and then up at him. "You won't even tell me what's in it though."

          "When I gave it to you that day, I wasn't sure about my feelings, but now I am."

          "What does it mean though?"

          "That locket symbolizes a promise." He flashed a beautiful sweet smile and bent forward to get a better look at me. "A promise that I'll marry you one day."

"You're saying that I'll be Mrs. Pepperoni one day?" The smile on my face spoke louder than anything. Being his wife, having his children, and loving this man for the rest of my life seemed too good to be true, but it was. I could see myself spending the rest of my life with him and I love what I'm seeing.

"Queen Pepperoni," he corrected me and laughed to himself. "That locket also has a tracker along with something else."

"A tracker?" I queried with my raised brows.

"Yeah." He stood back up with an unreadable expression on his face. "Are you mad about it?"

"Should I be? Because it honestly doesn't bother me." I shrugged. "I get why you felt the need to do it. You care. But it's only fair if I have a tracker on you."

"That can be arranged," he grinned and backed further away giving me the full view.

"Nice ass!" I whistled as he shamelessly walked around naked with all his precious and majestic merchandise out, water dripping from the wet strands that rest over his forehead and trickling down his perfectly sculpted chest and abs.

          "Thanks!" His laugh echoed through the speaker of my phone as he walked out of the frame. "Yours is better though."

          "Come back here!" I pleaded, anticipating to see him naked again but to my misfortune, he sauntered back with his fingers zipping up the gray dress pants that clothed his strong legs. This man is faster at dressing than Barry fucking Allen. "Ugh!" I groaned in disappointment, hanging my head low.