IMPORTANT!

So let's have the chat!

Yes, this is the end of the first book, but don't worry. It's not the end of Arie and Leo. There are many more books to go, so hold on tight. And I literally just left you guys on a couple cliffhangers, bruhhhhh. So stick around. 😂😂

Did you guys like Mike's POV? And let me know what you thought of the last chapter?

First, I want to hear everyone's opinion on this book. How it made you feel from start to finish? Your emotions and everything. I want to know. If you have some criticism, go ahead and let me know, so I know what my readers feel, expect, love or hate. Silent readers, even you. Especially you.

⬇️📚 ORDER TO READ THE BOOKS 📚⬇️

1️⃣ Mia Regina (#1)
2️⃣ Escort Me Baby (#2)
3️⃣ Mio Re (#3)
4️⃣ Amore Mio (#4)

Now move onto book 2 caller Escort Me Baby which will be focusing on Athena and Eros. Don't skip it because big things related to Leo and Arie will happen.

In EMB (Escort Me Baby) you'll see how Leo copes with losing Arie and how destructive and tyrannical he gets at times. A lot of the characters from here will appear there quite a few times in EMB because Athena is a part of the family just like Mike.

I'm going to start editing this book and toss out all the grammatical errors that I encounter. I know that start of the book was very cringe-like with stupid writing 😂😂 but I'll try to fix it all.

Click on my profile to go to the second book and I hope you like the description. I also really hope each one of you sticks around till the end. I know it's going to be a long ass ride and you might get bored of my characters. It's perfectly okay.

I'm thinking about a book on Mike too. Who's up for it?

If you have absolutely any questions regarding anything, feel free to PM me or just comment. I'd love to answer all your questions just like your prayers lmao.

Much love ♥️
~Reet