Jelani

This chapter is rated R for language, violence and sexual content.

Belle’s POV

The next few days passed by really quiet. I even had the opportunity to go and see Robert and Tom a few times. They wouldn’t tell me what was going on. I knew both were mad at each other, they probably had been fighting, but I didn’t know why. I just hoped they would solve it quickly. Try and make escape plans with both constantly disagreeing was awful. For now, it was me who was doing the most part of the plan. Being the one ‘less controlled’, I was able to save food and even sew some things. I figured out we needed bags to carry the food and some more blankets or even clothes. So, after gingerly telling the seamstress I liked to sew, she kindly offered me some old clothes she couldn’t use for the ‘Masters’.

I had met Deon, he seemed to be a really kind and trustworthy man. But we had to be careful with the people who approached us. There was no way we could risk our plans being wrecked and our lives ruined.

“Oh, look if it is not my favorite servant”

That voice gave me chills, my heart started beating faster as the fear entrenched my body. Could he be back already?

I turned around “S-Sir…”

He smiled wickedly at me. We were alone, the other girl who often helps me in the kitchen went to pick up some vegetables instead of me, today.

“Did you miss me?” He walked incredibly close to me. To the point I could smell his horrible scent. I tried to step back, but I was trapped, the kitchen counter behind me.

“My men didn’t touch you, did they?” He whispered in my ear, his hands starting to move around my waist.

 I tried to move away, but how could I?  

“N-No, Sir…” a tear fell of my eye

“Oh, don’t you cry” He held my waist tighter and turned me around, pressing himself against my back “If you enjoyed that losers cock, I can guarantee you’ll enjoy mine much more”

He started to move my dress up my legs and I tried to fight back “Please, don’t”

“Oh, yes” he grabbed my hands and I didn’t have strength to fight him “And you will behave, will you not?” He chuckled as I felt his hands grabbing my bottom.

“S-Stop, please”

Slap!

“Shut up!” he yelled “The more you fight back, the more unpleasant it will be”

It was horrible, I couldn’t do nothing else other than let him do what he wanted to. His touch was disgusting and it hurt me only to feel his dirty hands on me.

“Hmm” he moaned to my hear “I can’t wait to feel you, to be inside of you”

I only cried as he was about to have me.

“SIR!” I heard Berko’s voice “Oh… I-I’m sorry I interrupted” He hesitated as Jelani angrily looked back

“You better have a good reason to interrupt me, slave”

“I-I… I only wanted to inform that Sergeant Attah is out of himself. He says he wishes to speak to you immediately”

I felt Jelani’s hard breath behind me “I’ll finish this later”

He then abruptly stepped away from me and walked out the room. My body weakly fell to the floor as the tears wouldn’t stop falling from my eyes.

“Belle” I felt Berko kneeling next to me “I’m so sorry Belle”

“D-Don’t touch me” I cried, leaning away from him as he tried to touch my hand

“I’m sorry, Belle. I am only trying to help” He looked down “Please, go back to your tent and don’t come back during the day. I’ll try to keep Jelani occupied. Otherwise he will be asking for you still today”

“T-Thank you…” I took my time standing up and leaving the house.

Robert’s POV

I felt really bad for the next few days. I was still angry, Tom’s words hurt me much. I felt bad because the mood had been completely ruined and we weren’t able to agree in anything. I felt bad because each of us seemed to be completely by himself and that was not supposed to happen. Belle had noticed the mood and asked what was going on. I couldn’t bring myself to tell her we were fighting about her.

“Goswick” I heard Deon calling for me. He’d been a good friend in these last few days and helped a lot lightening the mood.

“Hmm?”

“The sergeants are looking at you, keep your head up and pay attention, man!” he snapped at me as he crossed my way

“You’re right, thanks”

“Can’t you notice the tension?”

“Tension?” I looked at him

“They are all really nervous and seem to have their thoughts elsewhere”

“OKIRO!” one of the sergeants approached Deon in his horse and then started yelling in his language

As I saw him preparing his whip, I spoke “It was me! I was the one distracting Deon”

He looked at me and chuckled, descending from his horse “So, I suggest you pay attention, murderer” He approached me

I looked at him “I will”

“Finding trouble already, loser?” Someone yelled behind me

I looked back to see Jelani in his horse. My eyes widened, he was back? Oh God... He’ll try to hurt Belle, I just know it.

He jumped down from his horse and approached me “So, what have you been doing, lately?” he smiled “Killed anyone already?”

My fists clenched. Oh, if only I could slay him right there.

He approached me and walked around me “No? I’m beginning to think you’re no murderer at all…”

I just looked at him, I was pretty sure my eyes looked challenging now “Sergeant? What has this loser been doing?”

“He’s tough, he’s handled all the tests pretty well”

“What about his shooting tests?”

“Still not done, Sir” the other sergeant said

Jelani smiled “Oh, I’d like to see that, then” He picked his pistol up “I want to see the murderer in action” he handed me the weapon

I looked at him as he smirked “Come on!” he snapped

I grabbed the pistol. I had never shot a gun before. He forced my body to turn again, Deon was right behind me. My eyes widened

“There’s your target” Jelani smiled

I looked at Deon, the fear taking my entire body. He slowly nodded at me as if saying “It’s ok”

“Shoot him.” Jelani ordered me

Woooah, Cliffhanger!

Hope you like it!

Pleeeease, comment and Vote!

Writing a new chapter for my other story "the Player" that will be up soon.

*