Chapter 11

Talking to Boy_Undiscovered, easily has taken my mind off of things with Harry, which after last night, I needed more than ever. It's made me feel relaxed in a way, with his down to earth charm and I've learned that he's got a wit about him that is rather contagious.

Our conversations prior to today have been short but meaningful, most on serious notes rather than actual conversations and speaking freely, and so my perception of him has changed slightly. With the way he would write his blogs, I thought he was just a serious guy. His words always came from an honest and sincere place within him and I really liked that about him. 

But today I got to see a different side of him. A side that had me laughing as I sat in The Clearing in my usual spot. He was right to make us wait to meet, because as much as I want to connect with him on a personal level that could only happen while doing so in person, it's nice to learn more about him beforehand. 

It was easy for him to pull me in. I knew already that he was easy to talk to, as he knew all of my secrets, but I found myself lost in our conversation, our messages to each other being typed out and sent, just as fast as a spoken conversation would be. We allowed for ourselves to be open and honest with each other, asking mundane questions to find out the small things that might not matter. But to me, his answers meant so much. It meant that I was just that much closer to knowing who he really is.

As the day moved forward and the afternoon sun was high in the sky above me, I knew more about him than I thought I ever would. To his favorite color being green and that he would rather drink water over any kind of pop, and he has tattoos. Quite a few of them apparently. And it didn't surprise me when he told me he is from Madrona, as I already knew he lives just outside the city. It's far, but close enough to easily meet one day.

It was nice to just sit and chat with him. The world kept spinning, yet it didn't seem like any time was passing. His jokes got more lame yet they made me laugh harder and information spewed from our fingertips of truth and my trust in him grew with each message he'd send.

We created a bond, a friendship through words written on a screen that I never knew was possible, and I want to hold onto it for dear life, knowing that almost everyone I've held close, has screwed me. I don't want him to be one of those people, because right now more than ever, I know I need him.

I feel as though he came into my life at just the right time. It may have been in the strangest of ways, but it's another thing I love about our relationship and how it came to be. It's out of the ordinary. It's unique. And that somehow calms me and makes me feel like if we ever have a story to tell, that ours would be the one people would want to hear.

Girl_Disconnected:
Don't you have anything better to do on one of the first days of summer? We've literally been chatting for six hours.

Boy_Undiscovered:
Trust me. I'd much rather chat with you than hang out with anyone. Am I boring you? Are you trying to get rid of me? You are, aren't you?

Girl_Disconnected:
No! Definitely not! My phone is going to die soon. I just wanted to make sure you weren't getting tired of talking to me.

Boy_Undiscovered:
I highly doubt that would ever happen. You are far more interesting than I ever imagined. I am quite enjoying myself actually, and can't wait to meet you.

Girl_Disconnected:
Because it's obvious how much fun we'll have together, right? :)

Boy_Undiscovered:
By fun...you mean what exactly?

Girl_Disconnected:
What? ....

Boy_Undiscovered:
The first time we talked about meeting, you mentioned we'd have fun together....