Chapter 39

I'm reveling in Harry's touch. The touch I have longed for, for what feels like too long, now that I have it again. I love the way his tongue plays with mine, how he deepens the kiss and slightly moans when I run my hands through his hair. I have missed the sounds he makes, just as much as I missed his hands on me.

I push him slightly from the dresser he's had me pressed against, taking slow steps towards the bed as I hastily unbutton his shirt. Our lips haven't parted, not for one moment yet, and I can feel his need for me, as if parting our lips would somehow end this whole thing.

When I get to the last button, it's as if he had been waiting for me to get there, and his hands leave my body for that short moment to throw his shirt to the floor, while I pull mine up over my head. Our lips crash together again and his hands move to cup my breasts still in a bra.

His hands move slowly down my body, leaving goosebumps in their wake, to the button of my jeans and without hesitance, I undo his and unzip his pants before he even gets my button undone. His kiss slows before he parts his lips from mine and looks at me.

"Are you sure?" he asks slightly out of breath. "Because I don't think I'll be able to stop once I undo this button."

I can't help the smile that appears on my face with his words, knowing full well we both feel the same. Once this starts, there's no going back. "I want you."

Within seconds our pants are both on the floor and he is lifting me up, my legs wrapped around him tightly. I love kissing him this way, with my arms wrapped around his neck and him holding me up. There's something so sensual about it, the way he moves his lips from mine to my jaw and down my neck to my collar bone, making my head roll back and allow him free reign.

"Fuck, you're so beautiful," he whispers, as I bring myself back to face him. His words have always done things to me, the way he would talk to me, and this time is no different. I want to hear all he has to say. He turns himself around and lays me on the bed as he hovers over me, looking me in the eyes.

His hair falls in his face and with the way the twinkle lights light up his skin, he looks heavenly. There is still, to this day, is no one more appealing to me than him and I can't imagine there ever will be. I close my eyes, feeling his hands run up and down my body slowly, loving how it makes me feel hot, but can't ignore the goosebumps and how they rise instantly with his touch.

His lips meet my chest and he swirls his tongue around on my skin. "I think this should come off," he says cupping my breast in my bra once more. He doesn't need to tell me twice. Quickly I lace my hands behind my back and unhook it, throwing it off the bed. I like the way he looks at me, as if he's never seen me before. He's the only one who could look at me this way, and I instantly feel beautiful, so content in my own skin. That has always been one thing he's always made me feel.

His tongue swirls along one of my nipples while his fingers play with the other. The feeling makes my stomach flutter as I run my hands through his hair. I just want to feel him. As good as he is making me feel right now, I just want to feel all of him. "Harry," I moan, making him groan with me as he sucks on my nipple. "I want you to fuck me."

He lets out a small laugh and looks at me. "Eager much?"

But he doesn't let me reply and he doesn't say anything again. He slides my thong down my legs, followed by his boxers and lays himself down on me, kissing me feverishly as he does so.

"You're still on birth control, right?" he asks, making me smile, and I nod. "And I know you just said you wanted me to fuck you, but I need to make sure..."

"I'm sure, Harry!" I laugh, pulling him closer to me.

"Hey, don't laugh at me," he says, looking at me seriously.