f r i e n d, p l e a s e

*trigger warning*

✧✦✧✦✧✦✧

it had been two months since you first found tyler under your tree.

you weren't thinking of him right now, however, you were sitting on your bathroom floor, staring uncomprehendingly at the blood leaking from the gashes on your thighs, copper and crimson and purple-black.

the blade you hid in your bathroom brought a welcome distraction from the angry words and stone hands that hit you, the lovely silver metal sharp and unforgiving. your phone had been ringing for the past five minutes, and with a sinking feeling you realized that it might be tyler.
with numb hands, you reached for it, answering the call.

"hello?"

"oh thank god," tyler's voice exploded on the other end, purple-black all over. "i was so worried. i called you eight times! i thought--" he said, but you interrupted him.

"tyler i'm sorry," you started to shake, tears leaking down your face. "i need help, tyler, please!" you begged him, and you heard him gasp. "what's wrong? what happened?" you continued to cry, unable to answer. there was too much blood.

"i'm coming, hang on." he said, hanging up.
within minutes someone was knocking on your bathroom door, a frantic voice coming from the other side. "please, it's us, it's tyler and josh, please open the door!" tyler called, and you couldn't move. all of your limbs suddenly felt cold.

purple-black, purple-black, purple-black, purple-black, purple-black....
"move out of the way, josh is gonna break the door down." tyler said, and a few seconds after the door came crashing in, and there were horrified gasps.

"no no no no no, please, why did you do this?" tyler choked, dropping to his knees next to you, taking off his black hoodie and pressing it to one of your legs, josh doing the same to the other leg. both of their faces were blue-black-purple-white, clouded.

"i'm sorry...please..." you sobbed, your forehead falling onto tyler's shoulder as he wrapped his arms around you, josh searching for a first aid kit under your sink.

as josh cleaned and bandaged your cuts, his fingers feather light, tyler held you close in his sunset arms, kissing the side of your head with piano note lips, whispering in your ear.

"please, don't take your life away from me."

✧✦✧✦✧✦✧